Chapter 31-clearly nothing happened

Sara's POV:
It was such a perfect night and seeming as I wasn't in the X factor house anymore, I could sleep in. I also managed to persuade my dad into giving me some more money to build a studio in the house, so converting one of the rooms already built and adding an extra bedroom on the bottom floor.

Reece stayed around my house, but had to be home early as he had rehearsals, and wanted to hang out with the boys, so I invited my friends around. By now, I was mutual with Toni, but we decided not to talk for a week or so just so that I don't explode with verbal abuse I wouldn't mean.

My friends Abby, Scarlett and Rose came to join me in my house coming from Bristol, and are staying for a couple of days. Abby, Scarlett and Rose have been good friends with me for years, but never as close as Jake. We decided to go shopping to Westfield and Jake snuck out of hanging out with the boys because Abby, Scarlett and Rose were some of his friends as well.

I was still quite scared about shopping on my own but I had to get over it at some point, especially as I was in the public eye most of the time. Jake never left my sight, and we ended up getting a load of pictures with fans and just the five of us, it was so weird being with them after such a long time, but It realised how far I actually have come with the x factor, as well as reminding me of my roots and that I need to stay as a down-to-earth celebrity, because that is what has made me, me.

There were some really nice pictures, but we were all tired from shopping, so we went to Starbucks and caught up on random things with the girls. It was weird, because it also realised how close me and Jake were, and honestly I missed that.

I want to be that close with him again but I had this feeling that Reece would get angry because I wouldn't be with him as often, but in all honesty I would see him just as much. I invited Jake around to my house while the girls went out clubbing- I didn't fancy it really. I mean, I want so tired I just couldn't be bothered and Jake was going to the house anyway.

We went up to my second living room, as it had a bigger and better TV so we just snuggled, and watched the television. I then heard the door open, and thought nothing of it, until Reece walked in and his face grew tight. I moved away from Jake, but he was already half way out the room. 'Reece, come here!' I whined, not realising he was angry. 'Why don't you go ask the guy your hugging' I shook his accusation off, and grabbed his hand as he attempted to leave 'Can you not just hear me out?' Reece sat down and I started my pointless explanation that wasn't an explanation as clearly nothing happened.