Chapter 38- you

The doctor walked back in 'Sara, I've got the results here,' I tugged at Reece's t-shirt 'and they show that you are pregnant' I breathed in, and Reece hugged me. This cannot be happening. Reece is 16, I can't put such a responsibility on him, and it will ruin both of our careers. Reece seemed happy with the news, but he hasn't thought out the consequences.

'Reece?' 'yes?' 'You did realise that this could ruin our careers yeah? I mean, I want this baby, I really do, but you're 16, I'm 17, and we've literally just started our careers'. Just then, the phone rings, and it was my manager.

'Hey Sara, how you doing? We've been doing some looking around, and we think that after the X factor tour, we could set up your own individual tour, just across the UK, and play about 20 different venues. They wouldn't be arenas, but places such as Hammersmith Apollo and places like that. We were thinking about starting in perhaps 9 months' time, so August time?' 'Hi Roy, yeah I'm fine at the moment. That sounds great, how long do you think the tour would last though?' 'Oh only about 3 months' 'I know this sounds really pushy, but is it possible to start straight after the X factor tour. It's just beca-' 'Yes, that's a great idea. I thought that but thought you might want some relaxing time. I'll try and sort out possible venues and let you know. See you later' 'bye' 'bye.

'Sara, you should have told him.' 'I know, I'm sorry, I'm just everywhere at the moment and feel as if I'm going to get sick.' Reece pulled over and got me a sick bag from the boot. I know he was driving, he had a fake ID. I threw up immediately as he gave it to me. He held my hair again. He called the doctors asking for a scan in about a week. They had one in 5 days, so we would have to be discreet and we can't tell anyone, because Lauren will tell Simon, and that's both of our careers over'.

I was scared about not telling anyone, but Reece said we should at least tell Jake. We invited jake around to my house, and we told him. He sat next to me shocked at first, but then happy. 'So I'm going to be an uncle?' 'Not biologically, but technically' He grinned and placed his hand over my stomach 'Hello baby, it's your uncle Jake here. I can't wait to see you'. He smiled, and I smiled thinking of the fact there could be a mini me or Reece around, but I was scared about the consequences. We told Jake he couldn't say anything. It was a relief for Reece and me to tell Jake as at least I know if anything did go wrong between Reece and me, touch wood it wouldn't, I had someone who knew.

As it was Sunday, we had to go to the voting to see if Stereo Kicks would get through another week, which I was adamant that they would, but with Lauren hot on our tails, I wasn't too sure. Sadly, Lauren and Stereo Kicks were in the bottom 2, and Lauren smiled smugly, and went to speak to Simon. Simon then voted Stereo Kicks out. Coincidence, I think not.

When it went to deadlock, I had this niggling feeling that they wouldn't get through, and it was right. They burst out crying, and so did I. I ran on stage and hugged them all. Everyone knew I was going out with Reece so it didn't matter. I gave him a long hug. 'Hey, at least we can live together now, right?'

Reece nodded and smiled and kissed my forehead. The best bits came on so I took my shot to leave the stage, so they could be interviewed. They all walked off and over to me, all with tears in their eyes. It was so sad to think that 8 peoples' dreams were ruined, all because of Lauren.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's really bad I just have english and French assessments all this week and next week but after that I'll be back on track with writing. Sorry guys! Please vote and comment- it really means a lot😘