eleven

DISPATCH
" WHO IS HWANG HYUNJINS' MYSTERY BOY? "
by yoon yeongyeon

Recently, the 20 year old model under JYP, Hwang Hyunjin, had been seen getting awfully comfy with some of his fans, one fan, it seems, he got a bit too close with.

The fan in question goes by the name Innie and runs a fan account for the young model under the username "princehyunjin".

Just two days ago, that same account had gotten a lot of hate from some of Hyunjins' devoted fans mainly because the owner of fan account had posted a tweet directed to Hyunjin himself which has now been deleted.

Despite the hate that his fans gave this fan account, Hyunjin very publically defended him and even so much as asked him out through his comments.

So, when news came out that Hwang Hyunjin had left the event early, it all points to one reason and one reason only : he was going to go see his Innie.

Later on, Hyunjin was spotted with a boy at a park and we have reason to believe that that was his fan, princehyunjin but no pictures of him are available because Hyunjin had protected the boy from the cameras.

What's your opinion on this new pairing? Leave us a message!

related articles
hwang hyunjin dating a fanboy : thoughts and opinions
lee know and his "squirrel"
the current trend between jyp models and their fanboys

.
.
.

"How in the world do these articles come up so fast!" Hyunjin asked, placing his head on his steering wheel as Jeongin read that same article on his phone. Hyunjin turned his head sideways and reached over to Jeongin who was frantically scrolling down, searching for more articles related to them. "Hey, Innie calm down-"

"How can I be calm when I'm getting dm after dm regarding us - regarding you!" Hyunjin was taken aback by the sudden harshness in Jeongins' voice. He had never imagined that Yang Jeongin was capable of such and he felt himself tense up in his place since no one had actually yelled at him like that in a long time. He did receive hate but most of it was always done online but to have someone like Jeongin stare him straight in the eyes and tell him off so bluntly made him silent. Jeongin realised how the older boys' eyes had turned as big as saucers and how his lips curved slightly downwards. "Hyung, I didn't mean to snap at you like that."

Hyunjin shook his head, running a hand through his hair as he sat up. "It's my fault anyways. I was way too public about us - assuming there is an us?"

"Wh-what?" Jeongin stammered, completely taken aback by the other boys' words. Before he could further confront him, they heard footsteps approaching followed by people screaming questions and that was when Hyunjin started the car and quickly drove off, both of them completely disregarding the thought of there being an "us".

.
.
.

llama fox | officialhyunjin
i work fast but dispatch works faster 🥺😫🤪
85.5K LIKES | 47.2K RETWEETS

ji | yeji
i cannot believe that theres already an article written in the same day as the event itself
god | jihyo
they work so fast its amazing yet scary. feels like theyre always watching