Chapter 5

(y/n) POV

It's been almost two months since I last saw Yang. "(y/n) what's wrong?" Mama asked, "Miss, Yang." I said, "It was a mistake ever even telling you about her to begin with." She said, "Fine I'll send you to visit her. Just don't make me regret it." She said as she opened a portal to Yang.

"Sissy!" I said happily as I ran to my sister and hugged her, "(y/n)?" Yang said, "H...How did you get here?" She asked, "Mama." I said, "Well I'm glad you're here." She said as she hugged me, "Yang are you ready yet?" A girl asked, "Oh yeah sorry." Yang said as her friend entered the room, "And who's this?" The girl asked, "Blake meet my baby brother, (y/n). (y/n) this is my friend Blake." Yang said, "Sissy Bwake?" I said as I pointed at Blake, "Aw well aren't you a cutie." Blake said as she left. "So what do you think about your bis sis's friend?" Yang asked, "Bwake pretty." I said as my sister picked me up, "So who's prettier? Me, your loving older sister, or Blake?" She asked as she carried me out, "Hmmm, sissy!" I said, "Ok but are you talking about me or Blake?" She asked, "Sissy!" I said.

"(Y/N) JUST TELL ME WHO YOU THINK IS PRETTIER!" Yang said, "Sissy!" I said, "COME ON YOU LITTLE!" She said, "Oh hey Rubes! Look who's back!" She said, "(y/n)!" Ruby said happily as she ruffled my hair, "Welcome back bud." She said, "So who's prettier? Me or Ruby?" Yang asked, "Ruby!" I said happily making Ruby laugh, "YOU LITTLE STINKER!" Yang said as she tickled me.