Chapter 3

(y/n) POV

"Yang, potty." I said, "Alright bud come on." Yang said as she took me to the restroom. "I'll be right here if you need me." She said as she shut the door, suddenly a portal opened in front of me, "Mama!" I said happily as I ran through the portal, "Mama!" I said happily as I hugged my mother, "Ok bud don't ask questions but mommy needs you to make her some booze. It looks like this and tastes good." Mama said as she held up a bottle, "Otay!" I said as I made a bottle of booze for Mama, "Ok and now for the taste test." She said as she poured s bit into a small saucer and took a sip, "Why does it taste like cookies?!" She said as the portal closed. "Oh well guess I'll switch to tea." She said as she picked me up. "Ok, bud let's go have some tea." She said as she carried me outside, "Mama, potty." I said, "Then go there are some trees over there. I don't change diapers just ask your sister." She said, "Yang." I said happily, "Where did you hear that name?" She asked, "Wait, Tai probably told you about her." She said, "Sissy!" I said as I created a clone of Yang, "Ok so you met your sister." Mama said.

Yang POV

"(y/n), you alright in there? You've been in there for a while now." I said as I opened the stall door and saw it was completely empty, "He's probably just messing around and hiding from Big Sis." I said as I looked in the next stall only to find it empty as well, "Ok maybe he's in here!" I said as I looked in the next, I looked in the last three stalls only to find each one empty, "HOW COULD I LOSE A TODDLER IN A BATHROOM?!" I said, "Yang is everything alright? You guys have been in here for a while now?" Ruby asked, "No (y/n) is gone!" I said, "Maybe he snuck out thinking he's playing a game." She said, "We have to find him! I can't be the sister who lost both her siblings in a public restroom!" I said as we ran out of the restaurant, "You are gonna explain what's you meant by both siblings right?" Ruby asked, "Not now Ruby!" I said.

Raven POV

"Feel better now bud?" I asked, "Yeah." (y/n) said, "Good, come have a seat next Mommy." I said as he sat down next to me. I poured him a small cup of tea, "Careful it's hot. Let it cool a bit." I said as I took a sip of my tea closely followed by (y/n) copying me, he made a cute but strange face, "You burnt your tongue didn't you?" I said, "Yeah." He said, "I told you to be careful and to let it cool." I said as I pulled him onto my lap, "Mama." He said as he hugged me, "Don't go getting all lovey-dovey on me, I may be your mother but I don't do the whole happy home thing. If you're strong then I let you stay and if not then you get sent to live with Tai and your sister." I said, "Do I make my self clear sweetie?" I said he nodded.