Chapter 7

Blake POV

"Do you like your ice cream?" I asked, "Yeah." (y/n) said softly, "(y/n) you know Yang loves you right? She just lost her cool for a bit that's all." I said, "Swissy." He said as he hugged me, "Maybe you could take her to see your mom sometime. I know she would really like that." I said, "Can't." He said, "Why? You have to know where she lives." I said he shook his head, "Mama portal." He said, "Oh I suppose that would make it hard to know where she lives." I said he looked sad, "It's alright sweetheart. She'll find her one day." I said as I kissed the top of his head. "Let's head back to the dorm. It's getting late and we all have a big day tomorrow, you can sleep with me tonight." I said.

"Hey (y/n), I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." Yang said before (y/n) hugged her, "You're my baby brother, it was silly of me to get jealous of you." She said, "Ok (y/n) it's bedtime." I said, "Ok." (y/n) said as he walked over to me so I could help him get ready for bed. "Night night." (y/n) said as Yang kissed his forehead, "Night baby bro." She said before (y/n) went to sleep.

(y/n) POV

"Ok, bud I need you to stay with Pyrrha...where'd she go?" Yang said, "Well looks like I have no one to watch you. How good are you at fighting?" She said, "I'll watch him." a woman said, "Oh Cinder, are you sure?" Yang asked, "Yes it won't be any trouble." Cinder said, "Alright thank you." Yang said, "(y/n) be a good boy for Cinder till I come to get you." Yang said, "Otay!" I said.

"Pathetic." Cinder said, "(y/n), remember this. It doesn't matter about what power you have, it's about taking away what power your enemy has." She said, "Hungry!" I said as she handed me a corndog, "Enjoy it while you can." She whispered.

"Alright (y/n), let's go get some lunch." Blake said as she picked me up, "Say bye to Cinder." She said as she made me wave at Cinder, "Bye-bye." I said as we left.

"So did you like watching your big sis fight?" Yang asked, "Yeah!" I said happily, "I'm glad to hear that, so who was your favorite?" She asked, "Bwake!" I said happily, "OH COME ON!" Yang said as she ruffled my hair.

Later that night I was hanging out with Blake and Weiss, they said that Yang needed to be alone for a while, suddenly lots of people started screaming and I ran.

I ran down an alley and cornered myself, suddenly a huntsman was killed by a Beowolf, I quickly picked up his sword, suddenly everything went red and I blacked out.

Raven POV

"I better bring (y/n) home." I said as I opened a portal, "Raven! I'm finally getting the hang of the maiden powers!" a girl said from behind me, suddenly a sword came flying the portal and impaled her before (y/n) came through the portal, "Well that's new." I said, "(y/n) wake up." I said as I snapped in front of his face, "Mama?" He said in confusion as I pulled the sword from the former Spring Maiden and cleaned the blood off it.

" I said as I snapped in front of his face, "Mama?" He said in confusion as I pulled the sword from the former Spring Maiden and cleaned the blood off it

Suddenly the Spring Maiden powers flowed into me, "Vernal. Put this in the armory. (y/n) time out." I said as (y/n) sulked away, "Well I was gonna kill her anyway, looks like I was right about her. She was weaker than (y/n)." I said, "Someone get rid of this corpse." I said as I walked away.