Part 1

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 1

Yn

I was rushing through the hallways to get to Jaydens locker. Monique is pissed at me and I know the first person she'll rant to is Jayden. I made it to the locker to see I was late. I put my head down & sighed. I walked up and smiled.

Monique: Now she all smiling like shit okay. See what I mean ?

Jayden: She ain't want you to meet her parents yet. So what ?

Monique looked at Jayden like she lost her mind. She crossed her arms and started going off on Jayden. I pushed her away, shaking my head.

Yn: Relax man. People gon think you messed up

Monique: Does it look like I give a fuck ?! Explain to me why I can't meet your parents !

Yn: Ion have time for this.

I walked to my locker, throwing my books inside. I shut my locker seeing Monique right in my face. She grabbed my face, kissing me. She's bipolar af.

Monique; Baby I just feel like you're hiding something from me.

Yn: Listen I am. It's just nothing to worry about. I'm not cheating or anything. It's just my parents are different from everyone.

Monique: Okay. Let's get to Jaydens.

~~~~~~~~~

Jayden :

Hazel gotta a damn attitude and shit. So what if another girl texts me ? Nigga she wanted homework answers. So what if I don't want you to meet my parents ? Stay in ya place. I'm finna teach that ass a lesson fr. She was cleaning our room mumbling shit. Yes I said our , she lives with me.

Hazel: You can meet my parents whenever but I can't meet yours. Bullshit

Jayden: Stfu Hazel. It's not that big of a deal.

Hazel: *throws clothes down* YES TF IT IS !

She started ranting and throwing shit everywhere. She sat on the bed with her arms folded, crying. I sat next to her, turning her face towards me. She sniffed, as I wiped her eyes.

Jayden: The reason why you can't meet my parents are because their dead

Hazel; *covers mouth* Oh my . I'm so sorry baby

Jayden: It's cool.

Hazel sat on my lap and kissed me. I grabbed her ass. We was getting into it til

Monique: WASSUP LOVE BIRDS !!! *sees them* Oh ..

She walked out and I looked down at hazel. I got up and threw her shirt towards her. She put it on and we walked downstairs.

~~~~~~~

Tay

Neave talking my head off. About some nigga ion even care about. As long as I got my baby I don't care. Yall meet him later. Yes I said him. I'm straight unlike the rest.

Neave: Then he gon be like " When you tryna chill "

Tay: When you gonna Stfu ?

Neave: Damn rude ass. Someone hasn't got any lately

Tay: I'll kick yo ass out of my car keep talking shit.

Neave: Whatever.

We pulled up to Jaydens & walked inside.

~~~~~~~~~

Monique

Yn was on her phone scrolling through instagram. I should have knocked before walking in on Jayden & Hazel. They came downstairs and Jayden mugged me.

Monique: Tf you looking at ?

Jayden: Cock block

Yn: Nigga what ? You ain't knock Monique

Monique: Stfu .

I walked in the kitchen with Hazel. I sat across from her. She looked upset

Monique: Spill

Hazel: I pushed Jayden into meeting her parents to find out their dead. I'm an idiot.

Monique: Girl no your not. I'm sure Jayden is cool with it. At least she told yo ass unlike Yn

~~~~~~~~~~

Yn

We was chilling on the back porch. Neave was on the phone. We was just talking

Yn: I'm not letting her meet my parents. I don't wanna lose their trust. And I don't wanna lose her

Jayden: So tell her your parents are dead. Shit I did

Tay: That's skeptical af

Jayden: Got her off of my case right ?

Yn: Jayden you gon get caught up in this

Jayden: Oh well. She off my back for now.

Monique : caught up in what baby ?

Yn: Nothing. Nothing at all.

She sat between my legs and I kissed her cheek. I love her to death but I also need my parents.

~~~~~~~~

Few hours later :

We was cuddled up at Monique house. I yawned rubbing her side. I felt her hand move down towards my sweats. I pushed her hand away and repositioned myself.

Monique: Come on baby . We haven't had sex in forever.

Yn: I'm tired babe. Maybe tomorrow.

Monique: Come on baby please

I kissed her forehead. I laid down on her shoulder. She sighed rubbing my back, as I rubbed her side.

Yn: Tomorrow baby. I promise . I love you

Monique: Love you too baby

_FxckLov3_