Part 7

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 7

Jayden

I was sitting there taking notes as my teacher was talking. He went off topic talking about his kids. I looked through the glass window and saw Tyga outside the door waving at me. I smiled, waving back. I've been spending a lot of time with him lately because Hazel has been acting strange & doesn't want to spend time with me. Tay nudged Me and I looked at her.

Tay: Childress called on you

Jayden: Yes chilly ?

Childress: You got any gum ?

I laughed nodding yes. I reached in my bag, I gave him a piece continuing on with my notes. The bell rung and I packed my books hurrying out of the room. Tyga was chilling by the room on his phone.

Jayden: What are you doing here ?

Tyga: Can't pick you up from school anymore ?

Jayden: *laughs* I guess so.

We walked down the hall to my locker. I was looking around for Hazel. That's weird she's usually here before me. I continued to put my books away. I saw her walking down the hall, I smiled catching her.

Jayden: Hey baby. Let's go out tonight

Hazel: I have a lot of homework to do. I'll see you at home.

Jayden: Wait you're not riding with us ?

Hazel: i drove today ...

She walked off fast. I frowned and turned to Tyga. He shrugged his shoulders and we walked towards his car. We got in and he pulled off.

Tyga: Anything you wanna do ?

Jayden: Get my girlfriend back to her normal self... move out of the state for college .... oh I don't know..

Tyga: Maybe you should talk to her. It's weird that she is acting like that towards you.

Jayden: I mean I've tried she just ignores me.

He pulled up and I hugged him getting out. I walked inside yelling Hazels name. I didn't get a single response, walked upstairs and she's not even here. I sighed pulling out my phone.

Convo:

Hazel: Hello ?

Jayden: It'd be nice to have you home Hazel

Hazel: I will soon. Quit stressing

Jayden: You know what. You don't have to come home, I'll spend our 2 year anniversary by myself *hangs up*

I can't take it anymore. I grabbed bags and started packing her shit. She wants to play bitch, I'll show her a bitch. I continued packing until I just stopped and broke down. I called Tyga to come and help me.

About 30 minutes later, I felt arms around me. I looked up seeing Tyga, he rubbed my back telling me it was okay. I wiped my eyes taking a deep breath.

Tyga: What's wrong

Jayden: Nothing , just help me pack her shit. I'm done with her.

Tyga: Are you sure ?

Jayden : Yes Michael I am.

We packed all her shit, taking it downstairs. She walked in as soon as we reached the bottom. I threw the bag at her, walking into the kitchen. I grabbed some ibuprofen taking it and pulling my hair back.

Hazel: What the fuck is that ?

Jayden: I want you out of my house now.

Hazel: Why ? I didn't do shit !