Part 13

Love Goes Both Ways

Part  13

Tyga

Jayden was sleep, I had to go to the Christmas party at Chynas mom's house because her mom wants me there. I thought about taking Calvin , but Jayden won't let that happen. I looked at her sleeping with her baby bump. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. She opened her eyes stretching.

Jayden: Have fun baby. Don't touch no one.

Tyga: You sure you'll be okay ?

Jayden: Mhmmm... Calvin and I will just chill.

Tyga: I'll just go over there for a hour then come back. Okay ?

Jayden: Sure .

She turned to the other side going back to bed. Calvin was still sleep, he's sleeps just like his mother. I walked downstairs grabbing my phone and keys. 1 hour then I'm coming back home. I got to the place and King ran outside to me. I picked him up smiling

Chyna: So you didn't bring her

Tyga: I respect your mom and you more than that. Plus she's sleep and so is Calvin

Chyna: At 12 ?

Tyga: She's pregnant, what do you expect ?

Chyna: Oh nothing .

I walked inside greeting everyone. I hugged Chynas mom. We started talking and everything.

Hour later ....

I hugged everyone bye and kissed king on his forehead. I gave him some of his presents today. He'll get the rest tomorrow. I pulled up to the house and walked inside. Jayden looked at me like I lost my mind.

Tyga: What ?

Jayden: It's 1 o'clock . Why are you home ?

Tyga: I told you baby. 1 hour and I'm coming back.

Jayden: Oh wow. Ummm Okay.

I kicked my shoes off laying my head in Jaydens lap. She was playing with my curls. Calvin came downstairs rubbing his eyes. He just woke up.

Calvin: Mommy I'm hungry

Jayden: Me too baby. Want momma to cook ?

Calvin: Pwease.

Jayden smiled looking at him. She always thought his baby voice was cute.

Tyga: Baby we have that Christmas party. Remember ?

Jayden: Of fucking course we do. I'm not dressing up.

I got Calvin ready . We walked downstairs seeing Jayden in sweats and a tank top. I sighed shaking my head no. She was just texting away ignoring me.

Tyga: Jayden dress up

Jayden: I told you I'm not. So kiss my ass

She grabbed Calvin's hand going to the car. We hopped in heading towards the hall. Once we got there Tay, Khalil,Gigi & Yn was there. It was only us because Neave and Dylan are on their honeymoon. We got out and everyone was dressed up cute, but Jayden. I shook my head and we all walked inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yn

Jayden walked in with some sweats and a tank top. You could definitely tell she's pregnant. Tyga looked annoyed with her attitude. Gigi was walking and talking with Tay. I think I'm gonna make it offical again. I heard ringing and I looked at Tyga