Part 22

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 22

Few weeks later...

Tyga

It's been 2 weeks since she called off the engagement. I've been in my feelings. She still lives here, just sleeps in a different room. Only time she talks to me when it's about the kids. I have a plan on winning her back. Haven't talked to Kylie or manager. I've been home and my studio. She walked downstairs with the kids. Calvin ran over to me kissing my cheek.

Calvin: I'll see you Sunday daddy

Tyga: Have fun at grandmas. Don't give her any trouble.

Calvin: Yes sir.

He ran over putting on his backpack. I walked over taking little Michael from Jayden. He's  1 years old. now and as adorable as can be. He loves screaming. I smiled kissing his cheek.

Tyga: You can give grandma a hard time. Just because you look like me.

He screamed and I laughed. I kissed his forehead giving him back to Jayden. I helped them out to the car and I waved bye again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden

Yes it's been hard. I'm still living with Michael because my money goes all to school. As soon as I can I'm going to move out.  I dropped the boys off at Tygas mom's house and started driving back. I love Tyga with all my heart, I really Do. It's just he's not ready and doesn't understand how I feel. I sighed pulling up to the house. I yawned walking inside. I didn't hear anything so I walked upstairs and saw roses everywhere. Tyga stood in front of me and slightly smiled.

Jayden: What is this?

Tyga: I know I haven't been the best boyfriend or fiancé. I just thought you deserved a day to yourself.

Jayden: Oh

I made a confused face walking into the bathroom. He had the tub decorated and all. I walked up to the tub seeing Chocolate and candles. I smiled turning around looking at him.

Tyga: I'll be back later on.

Jayden: Where are you going ?

Tyga: Not sure yet. I don't want to ruin your personal day.

Jayden: No its fine. You can stay. Just uhh... just uhhh... stay quiet.

He chuckled walking off. I stripped down getting into the tub. I plugged my phone up and got comfortable as Often by the Weeknd played. I smiled humming along. I picked up a chocolate eating it. I was enjoying myself by not as much. I feel like there's something missing.

Jayden: Michael ?

Tyga: Yes.

Jayden: Get in with me.

Tyga: You sure ?

I nodded yes. He stripped down and slowly got in the tub. I moved the little table going over to him. I turned around fixing the table leaning against his chest. He slowly wrapped his arms around me. This feels complete now.

Jayden: Why are you so quiet ?

Tyga: It's your personal day. Not mine.

Jayden: Well now it's ours.

I turned around looking at him. I grabbed his face, he looked in my eyes. I leaned in giving him a kiss. I bit his lip adding tongue. His hands moved down to my ass. He squeezed it and I leaned on him more. He broke the kiss looking at me.

Tyga: You missed me huh?

Jayden: So much.

He smirked rubbing my ass. I giggled kissing him again. I started kissing his neck and he bit my shoulder.