Part 17

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 17

Tyga

Today Jayden has a doctors appointment. I finally get to go with her since Calvin is under Tay and King is with his mom. We got dressed and I got in the car. I looked at her as she was fluffing her hair. We pulled up to the doctors, she signed in and we sat down waiting.

Tyga: You know what I noticed?

Jayden: What baby ?

Tyga: You're always dressed cute when you go to the doctors

Jayden: Can't look ratchet baby.

We walked to the back when they called her name. She laid on the table rubbing her stomach. I was texting Tay on my phone when I heard a deep voice. I looked up seeing the doctor. Now I see why Jayden dresses up all the time.

?: Tyga glad to finally see you here

Jayden: His sisters in town so we finally had someone watch the kids.

Tyga: Who are you ?

?: I'm Dr. Houston

I shook his hand sitting back down. Jayden lifted her shirt up and he put gel on it. She was looking at his muscles through his uniform. I cleared my throat and she looked at me. He cleaned her stomach off writing something down.

Dr.Houston: stress levels a little high. Relax but you're all healthy. You're having another healthy little boy.

Jayden: *smiles* Really ?! Another big head little boy to smack around

Dr.Houston : *laughs* I'll go get you some more medication.

He walked out and I stood up looking at her. She made a confused face. I laughed kissing her cheek.

Tyga: Listen here, you keep flirting and checking that doctor out were gonna have a problem.

Jayden: I wasn't checking him out. He's just simply attractive.

Tyga: *laughs* Be careful with your words. You already getting a punishment once that baby comes out.

Jayden: Sureee.

He came back in and Jayden kept flirting with him. He smiled, flirting back. He had tattoos and he was lightskin. Of course Jaydens weakness, she grabbed his arm standing up. They hugged and we walked to the car. I looked at her sitting in the car.

Jayden: What baby ?

Tyga: Next time we come back, you're not dressing cute.

Jayden: I can't dress cute for you. Well damn.

She tossed her hair over her shoulder looking out the window. We pulled up to this restaurant. I went to help her out, but she was already out. We walked inside and she sat down by herself.

Tyga: Stop being a big ass baby

Jayden: Fuck off Michael. You're the one Being jealous asf. Insecure ass.

Tyga: Stop baby

I leaned over giving her a kiss. She didn't kiss back until I put my hand in between her legs. She gasped and I bit her lip. She smacked my arm turning the other way.

Jayden: Don't do that shit. You know my hormones crazy af.

Tyga: Yeah I know.

Jayden: Mhmmmmm.

We ordered our food. As we were eating I was thinking about names for the baby. Jayden was pushing her food around.

Tyga: Quit stressing and eat.