Part 10

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 10

2 years later

Yn

I'm single asf. Broke it off with Gigi because we were going to different colleges. She still come around on some weekends. We saw no point in a relationship if we aren't gonna be together. Which I'm cool with. I'm in college , 2nd year. I go to Xavier. I don't really see Tay and Jayden because they both are out of state colleges. Neave disappeared on us, few weeks ago we all get wedding invites. Doubt anyone we'll make it back in time for it. Anyways, I'm keeping grades up and what not.

Gigi: Hey baby.

Yn: What's up?

Gigi: Let's go out tonight. I haven't been out in forever.

I looked at her seeing her in just a towel. I turned towards her with my eyebrows raised. I'm not the type to go out. Never when out with any other girl. I shrugged thinking.

Gigi: You never go out with me

Yn: Never been out with any girl to be exact.

Gigi: Well make it your first. Like I made you mine ...

Yn: I'll give it a try.

I got up getting dressed. She was fixing her hair. I don't even know what to wear forreal.  Imma go with casual.

~~~~~~~~~

Tyga

As you know I already have a son. Guess whose got another son ? Me. I finally convinced Jayden to go for another kid. I put in my magic and bamm. Another kid. Jayden does online classes for college. We've moved to California, just because King is down here with his mom. We made it easier, even though I practically had to fight Jayden over it.  

Tyga: Baby !!

Jayden: WHAT MICHAEL WHAT ?!

Tyga: Geesh. Relax with the mood swings.

Jayden: I have an essay due in 2 hours. Neither child will leave me alone and your not helping with shit !!

Tyga: Fine fine. I'll get em. KING & CALVIN get yo ass out of this office and let her work.

They both popped out from under the desk running into kings room. I shook my head at them, you can't separate them. King leaves in an hour, I know Calvin is gonna get upset. Jayden was typing away, she only had a paragraph left. Mean ass

Tyga: Why you gotta attitude for ?

Jayden: Because I do, is that a problem?

Tyga: I'm gonna have to smack the problem out yo mouth

Jayden: You won't do shit Michael. *sends essay* Now move I'm done.

She stood up and I looked down at her. She smiled wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled her near me kissing her, I bit her lip. Shes gotten thick. She added tongue and King ran into the office.

King: Mommas here.

Tyga: *breaks kiss* Alright go get your bag.

He ran out to get his bag. I heard the door open downstairs. Shit, Jayden already opened the door. I walked downstairs with King and Chyna was looking at Jayden. Jayden laughed walking to Calvin.

Chyna: I don't see anything funny bitch.

Jayden: You looking me up and down is. My thickness is real sweetie unlike yours *smiles* and watch your mouth around my son.