Part 8

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 8

Few Months Later

Jayden

I covered Tygas mouth, laughing. We were in his room. He bit my hand and I pulled it back. I crossed my arms fake pouting. He leaned up and kissed me.

Tyga: I sowwy

Jayden: Shut up.

Tyga: Can I have my shirt back or ?

Jayden: Nope. This is mine now

I know what you're thinking. No we don't date, but we do mess around. I was just in his shirt and some boy shorts. I started crawling to the end of his bed, he grabbed my leg pulling me back. I was cracking up laughing.

Tyga: Where you tryna go ?

Jayden: *laughs* I gotta pee baby !

Tyga: You ain't aloud

Jayden: Fine I'll just pee on your bed bitch !

He pushed me and I ended up falling off the bed. I started laughing, he looked at me worried. He started laughing after a few minutes. I got up and went into the bathroom. He just walks in and starts the shower.

Jayden: Wasn't tryna pee in private or anything

Tyga: Shush. This isn't anything new.

He got undressed getting in the shower. I yawned, finishing up. I stripped and got into the shower with him. I wrapped my arms around him, looking up at him. He leaned down kissing me.

Tyga: Watchu looking at ?

Jayden: My handsome baby .

Tyga: Mhmmm. Hurry up and get ready. You already a hour late to school.

Jayden; I know .

We did our hygiene and headed towards the school. I gave him a kiss hopping out the car. I signed myself in, walking towards my locker. As I was walking I saw Hazel, I still highly hate this bitch. She was cheating on me the whole time. I opened my locker and she cleared her throat. I looked behind me annoyed.

Hazel: Hey, can we talk ?

Jayden: Not really I have class.

Hazel: Please,  a quick second.

I closed my locker looking at her again. She played with her fingers. I started walking but she stopped me.

Hazel: I wasn't cheating on you. I just said that because you threw me out. I know I forgot our anniversary, I'm deeply sorry. I just didn't feel the same with Tyga around again.

Jayden: Mhmmm... I gotta get to the library so...

Hazel: Can I walk with you ? Cause I'm heading there too

I nodded yes. We walked to the library in silence. I'd feel her glance at me every once in a while. My phone with off, I looked down to see Tyga sent me a message.

Michael:

Why school gotta be so Long? I miss my baby already

I smiled, locking my phone. We reached the library and I headed to the back room. Hazel walked in with me, I sat my stuff down texting Tyga back.

Jaydennn:

I miss you too hubby we should go out tonight then have a cuddle session afterwards

Michael:

Shit, if it's like that I can come give it to you in the library