Part 21

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 21

Jayden

I sat there listening to Nicki Minaj I Lied. I sat there thinking about everything, this song reminded me of when Tyga and I first met. I sighed, I was home alone. Tyga took the kids to his mom's house and lord knows what he's doing. I looked at my ring smiling, I decided to go see if Tyga was at Treys Studio. I got dressed and headed towards Treys house. I pulled up and knocked. Trey opened it and made a shocked face.

Trey: Why are you here ?

Jayden : Wanted to know if Michael was here ?

Trey: Yeah. Down the hall to the right

I nodded walking inside. I headed down the hall. I turned left walking into the studio. I could see Tyga threw the glass. I smiled about to grab the door knob when I saw a girl sit on his lap. My smiled dropped once I saw it was Kylie. He smiled at her holding her ass. He turned and looked at the door, his facial expression changed. I turned around running out of the house. I got in my car driving... I don't know where I'm going, but I don't care right now.

About 30 minutes of driving, I ended up at the park. I got out and sat down on the bench. Maybe he really didn't change.... The sad part is it doesn't hurt as bad as it did when we were together before. I guess I'm not really surprised... I played with the ring on my finger. I can't even cry, I'm just numb right now. I sighed holding my head in my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyga

Fuck man. Fuck it's not what it looks like. I ran after Jayden, I lost her once she left Treys. I grabbed the kids and heading to the house maybe she's there. I let Calvin watched cartoons and put Little Michael in the play pen. I called her over and over again, her phone is going straight to voice mail.

Calvin: Dad im hungry

Tyga: Chicken nuggets or cheese sticks

Calvin: Cheese sticks.

I walked into the kitchen fixing him his food. I threw the cheese sticks in the grease. I looked out the window seeing Jayden pulling up. I walked outside up to her car. She got out and pushed me.

Jayden: Fuck away from me Michael !

Tyga: It's not what it looks like Jayden !

Jayden: SHE' WAS ON YOUR FUCKING LAP AND YOU WERE HAPPY HOLDING HER SO IDGAF WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY . OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDNT CHANGE AND YOU DONT NEED TO BE ENGAGED. YOU ON THAT SAME SHIT YOU WERE ON BEFORE ! I CAN KILL YOUR FUCKING CAREER AND MY SHIT WILL BE STRAIGHT FACTS !!!

As she was yelling there was a loud bang inside the house. We heard Calvin start crying and scream Dad. We ran inside, Calvin was in the Kitchen crying. I saw the cheese sticks knocked over with the grease. I grabbed some cold water trying to cool it down. Jayden grabbed Calvin and kissed his temple.

Calvin: Momma I burnt my arm.

Jayden: Let's put some cream and ice on it okay ?

Calvin: Okay mommy.

Jayden looked at me and said this wasn't over. I sighed as she walked out. I cleaned up the cheese sticks and grease. I washed my hands, as I was drying them the baby started crying. I walked to get him, but Jayden passed me grabbing him.

Jayden: Hi baby. Mommy's back !

I'm not sure if I should try to help. She's already pissed no need to do anything else. I walked upstairs to Calvin's room as Jayden sat there bouncing the baby. Calvin had a bandage on his arm with ice over it.