Part 16

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 16

Tay

I was laying down watching tv with Khalil. Tyga popped across the tv with Kylie. I sat up turning the tv up. I crossed my arms. She's going around saying Tyga cheated on her with 2 women & was hitting her the whole time. I'm hoping on the next plane to California & kicking that bitch's ass.

Khalil: What are you doing ?

Tay: This bitch is lying on my brother. I'm going to California and kicking her ass.

Khalil: Tay think about it. It's just rumors

Tay: YEAH WHEN THAT BITCH IS GOING AROUND SAYING IT'S TRUE! FAKING BRUISES AND SHIT

Khalil: Listen we'll go to California, but to find out what's going on.

We packed our stuff and got on a flight. Once we got there we grabbed our bags getting in a limo. We showed up to his house and I walked straight in. It was quite, I walked upstairs. I saw Jayden sitting on the bed on the phone.

Tay: Hey

She looked at me holding her hand up. She pointed towards Calvin's room. I walked into his room and Calvin was playing with his toys. I walked to him and he smiled.

Calvin: They took daddy Auntie.

Tay: What?!

Calvin: The bad men took daddy away.

Khalil: Little man do you mean the police ?

He nodded yes. I told Khalil to watch Calvin. I grabbed Jaydens keys and headed to the holding place. I walked inside and saw Tyga chilling in the cell.

Tay: Somebody open this fucking Cell.

Tyga: Tay ?

Tay: Aye muthafucka

The police walked right past me. I grabbed him by his collar and moved him towards the door. He unlocked it & I grabbed the key walking inside.

Tay: Don't trust your bitch ass.

I walked up to Tyga. He hugged me and I hugged back. I held my forehead looking at him.

Tyga: Okay . I can get myself out of here,  but please go kick her bitch ass.

Tay: You really don't have to tell me twice. Where she live ?

He gave me her adress. I hopped in the car driving to her house. I hopped out walking straight into their backyard. I saw that bitch posing for a photo shoot.

Tay : Aye bitch !

Kylie: Oh shit !

I grabbed that bitch beating her ass. I was slinging her across her whole yard. She tried fighting back but I punched her in her face hard. Kendall ran out pulling me off of her.

Kendall: What the hell is going on ?

Tay: Bitch lied on my brother said he was cheating and beat her, but they ain't even dating.

Kendall: Kylie ! I told you to leave that man alone. You know he has a girl.

Kylie: He was fucking helping me. Then stood me up for that girl

Tay: THAT'S HIS FUCKING FIANCÉ AND BABY MAMA !

Kendall: Kylie you need to fix this now. I'm not dragging myself into this. Fix it now Kylie.

She walked inside and Kylie stood up. I crossed my arms looking at her. I pulled out my phone making a video. I have her that you better apologize look.