Part 5

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 5

Yn

I was sitting with Monique and them. Jayden was upstairs chilling. She wasn't talking to nobody. Hazel even was pissed cause she wasn't talking. Anyways Neave is all up on this girlfriend of hers that she randomly has. I kept staring at them, all kissing and shit.

Monique: BABY you good ?

Yn: Yeah. My head just hurts that's all.

Monique: *lays on her* Good.

I looked down at Monique. She smiled, laughing. I leaned down and kissed her. She licked my bottom lip then bit it. I laughed pulling away. She's my baby and I ain't replacing her at all. She leaned up getting her phone. She took a picture and I bit her cheek.

Monique: Yous the best

Yn: Yous my love

Monique: Let's go out.

Yn; Anywhere you want babe

She stood up fixing her shorts and grabbed her shoes. She threw them on hugging Hazel saying bye. I waved by and walked after her. We were driving around for about 30 minutes then we ended up at an ice cream place. We got out ice cream and sat down.

Monique: You wouldn't cheat on me right ?

Yn: Nope. Why you asking that

Monique: I think we all agree Neave is looking pretty attractive with the makeover

Yn: What just came out of your mouth ? *laughs*

Monique: *laughs* I'm just saying !

Yn: But I do agree. I love you Monique and nothing can change that

Monique: I love you too baby

~~~~~~~~~

Jayden

I wasn't even in my room. I climbed out the window because Hazel kept knocking and going off through the door. So I was walking to Tygas house since tays there and she said she wanted to talk. I knocked, Tyga opened the door. I walked right pass him. Tay walked downstairs and smirked.

Jayden: What did you want ?

Tay: I gotta drop something off to Jacob real quick . Then I'll be back to talk. Give me 20 minutes I'll be back.

She walked out and I sighed. She did this shit on purpose. I turned around looking at Tyga. He looked up from his phone at me.

Tyga: I didn't know this was gonna happen I'm serious.

Jayden: Mhmmm *sits on the couch*

He sat next to me and I looked at the tv. He locked his phone putting it on the table. I looked at him, studying his tattoos.

Tyga: About earlier, I'm sorry I really don't know why I did that. Knowing you're lesbian and shit.

Jayden: I'm bi Michael. It's okay , I actually liked it.

Tyga: So can we actually talk now ?

Jayden: I guess.

Tyga: Why you been ignoring me?

I sighed looking at him. He licked his lips, waiting for an answer. I was trying to figure out a way to sum up exactly what I was gonna say. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

Jayden: You should practically know why Michael

Tyga: Baby, I know I've done some fucked up shit behind your back. I've cheated, I had a kid, and all this other shit. Like not claiming you and acting like we never existed. I never really realized what I had until you disappeared on me. I apologize for everything I've done in the past. I'm willing to put that aside and work on just us.