Part 6

Love Goes Both Ways

Part 6

Jayden

I woke up, Tygas arms was still wrapped around me. My head was killing me, I moved my hair out of my face. I looked at my phone and it was lighting up. I grabbed it seeing messages from Hazel going off on me. She was talking about some picture. I got on instagram and saw that Tay uploaded a picture of us.

Jayden: Ahh fuck *jumps up*

Tyga: *wakes up fast* What's wrong ?

Jayden: Tay uploaded a picture of us and Hazel saw it. She's gonna be so pissed.

Tyga: We didn't do anything tho. Do you need a ride ?

I nodded yes and headed downstairs. He threw on a shirt, grabbing his keys. We got in the car and I closed my eyes until we reached my house. I sat up, I looked at him. He leaned over kissing my cheek.

Tyga: Good luck

Jayden: Thanks.

I got out of his car. I watched him pull off before I went inside. I opened the door seeing Hazel on the couch. She was watching tv, I walked upstairs taking a shower. Once I got dressed and walked out, she was standing there with tears in her eyes.

Hazel: How could you Jayden ?! I thought you were up here the whole time. I do everything for you and this is how you repay me ?! By cheating on me with Tygas ass ! I thought he was in the past

Jayden; For 1 I'm not cheating on you at all. We didn't do anything at all. Second I walked to Tygas house cause Tay needed to talk, she left and we was talking. It got personal I started crying and I stayed with him. Third I appreciate everything you do for me baby. Yelling and going off I understand you had a reason. Assuming I'm cheating really hurts , you know I love you.

Hazel: YOU WAS STILL AT HIS HOUSE CUDDLED WITH HIM IN HIS BED JAYDEN ! IF YOU NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO YOU COULD HAVE JUST TALKED TO ME

Jayden : IT WAS A FUCKING SUBJECT YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND HAZEL ! TYGA AND I WENT THROUGH SOME THINGS,

Hazel: IDGAF!  YOU SAID HE WAS IN THE PAST. KNOW AS HE'S IRRELEVANT!  YOU KEEP LETTING HIM COME BACK AND RUIN US

Jayden: YOU'RE THE ONE ACTING LIKE YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH . YOU'RE THE ONE LETTING HIM RUIN US HAZEL . OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES WHEN HE'S AROUND YOUR CLINGY AF AND YOU ALWAYS DO SHIT TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS . I UNDERSTAND YOUR SCARED BUT YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY HE'S NOT GONNA RUIN US !!!

She got quiet and looked at me. I watched as tears started falling again from her eyes. I walked up to her and pulled her to me.

Hazel: I'm sorry for yelling. I just don't want you to leave me.

Jayden: I really don't plan on it. It's just Tyga and I have a past before I even met you. So I'm gonna be different around him. I'm sorry

Hazel: It's okay baby. I understand...

I looked at her and wiped her eyes. I leaned down kissing her. She added tongue pulling me towards the bed. I wrapped her legs around me laying her down.

Hazel: Make it up to me ?

Jayden: Just for you baby *kisses her*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tay

I woke up, seeing Jacob was gone. I yawned walking downstairs to see him moving in boxes. I cleared my throat and he walked up to me smiling. He kissed me,

Jacob: I was Starting to move my stuff in if that's okay

Tay: It's fine baby. *kisses him again*