Chapter 14: The bakery

Its been almost 6 months since the finding ceremony. My life has been great. Logan has been a great part of it. He makes me happy. Our relationship has grown tremendously.1 month of dating, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I have shared everything with him. He knows to abut my biological father, the attic... He knows everything. I trust him with all my heart and soul. People might think we are moving to fast, But as Emilia say, I trust and follow my instincts. We have explored the attic together, We have learned so many secrets and mysteries up there. The attic has become sacred heaven. When we are up there, it's just the 2 of us. It's weird knowing why it was built in the first place, But that is the only place people can't disturb us, no on except Our close friends knows about it and only i have the key. Logan and I didn't change a lot in the attic. Everything is the same, except for a fully stocked kitchen and our clothes in the closet along with a few pictures of us. It's almost like we are living together. 

I have also started to spend more time in the cafe, I have practically become a staff member there. I love interacting with my people. Logan and I split our time by managing the cafe and learning about... Well, everything. In fact, I was in the cafe right now, standing behind the counter, aimlessly tapping my pencil, then I suddenly heard a voice.

"Honey...Hello!! Jocelyn!!!" It was our regular customer Abba, A nice old witch.

"Oh... Sorry, Abba... I must have been daydreaming aga-" Before I could finish my sentence I could hear Logan coming out from the kitchen, "Don't mind her Abba! She has been dozing off a lot"

Abba chuckled as she saw me give a mean look to logan.

"So abba.. Can I get you your regular?" I asked her

"I think Abba is here to collect the birthday cake for her granddaughter, babe," Logan said as he came near me with a cake box in his hand, He wrapped his free hand around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Aww...Look at you both! The cutest couple in Arlandra!!" Abba said as she smiled. 

"We make birthday cakes! I didn't know that" I exclaimed.

"Well...we don't but Abba is a special customer. She requested our sliced chocolate cake to be made into a birthday cake for Lucy, her grand kid. It's lucy's favorite." Logan said.

We handed the cake to Abba and was waiting for the cafe's closing time.

Once we cleaned and closed up the cafe. Logan and I went upstairs to his apartment. 

His apartment looked a little different since the first time i came here. It now had more photos of us together. The last 6 months were the best time of my life. Everyone accepted me as their queen who has lots of powers. I was in a happy relationship with Logan. I discovered all the secrets of my mother and shared it with the closet friends and family. Sofia took some time to adjust to the truth. 

My belongings were scattered among  the attic, my room in the royal mansion and logans apartment.

Logan was heating up some leftover croissants from the bakery.

"Logan... I was thinking" I said

"Hmm... What is it joce"

"We kind of live in 3 different places and it's hard to navigate..." I trailed off

"So..." He understood where this was going

"I was thinking maybe we should move in together"

"We already kind of live together joce" He said

"I know but we dont have a single place to call home. The attic, the mansion, this apartment..."

"Well I have a suggestion " he said as he came closer and hugged me

"What is it" I said as my face nestled into his neck

"The bakery is expanding into selling sandwiches and breakfast food. It needs more storage. We could turn the apartment into a storage unit and i could move in with you" He said as he was playing with my hair.

"We could leave just a room in the apartment with some clothes and a sofa, just in case we have to stay here" I added muttering into him

"Ya... We could make the mansion our home and the attic our safe place. We don't need to change anything in there. Its kind of a sanctuary to your parents," he added,

"Perfect" i whispered as he kissed me.