Chapter 1: Spoken like the daughter of Julia

Why is my head feeling so heavy, why is it so dark why can't i open my eyes
🔹️🔹️🔹️
(3 days later)
🔹️🔹️🔹️

"oh so you are finally awake, you have been passed out for four days now I was getting worried"

"Uh..? Where am I? Who are you ?"asked Jocelyn

"Dear you are in the town of wysteria and I am Emilia Monroe one of the healers of the town"

Slowly everything came back to Jocelyn ,The Cruise ship, the holiday after the death of her adopted parents.

She was enjoying her days she went swimming and head feeling dizzy and then she went blank. Maybe this was the town she washed up on. what happened to the money she spent on the Cruise she had four more days left over. Oh, it would have gotten to the end today.

"I am Jocelyn Annie Ranger. Do you have any idea of how I ended up here"

"We know who you are, Jocelyn Mary Stone. "

"that's the name by birth mom gave me.I don't use that name and how did you know that? nobody in the world knows except for me and my adopted parents, but now they died so it's just me "

" Well dear, you have ended up in the town of wysteria as I told you. this is your hometown this is where your mother was born, Julia stone. And as of how you ended up here you were pulled here by the forces to fulfill your destiny.Fate dear. you are needed to fulfill your services as the queen of the paranormal world. your mother was one you know. now that you are 22 you need to be one too."

" How did you know that this is my mom's hometown I myself didn't know that and what's the proof and what is the thing about the paranormal queen? my mom?"

"My dear Jocelyn your mum and I best friends, of course, I know her. I will show you proof later, as for The paranormal part have you never doubted yourself that is something different with you perhaps a witch, you have ended up in a paranormal town where witch ,werewolves ,vampires and all other cases of paranormal life and that's why most people disappear here because the magic of the force brings all The paranormal and make them secure makes them stuck here they can't go back that's how it works. there are only a few people who have escaped this town. one of them was you as a baby. the force let you go as you needed to be protected."

Jocelyn's mind is working fast she is always believed in the paranormal world she doesn't know why she always felt that way. something made sense. that feeling in her heart told her that she belongs here. But how this all sounds crazy but she knows this is right.

"Emilia can you show me a proof first that this is my mom's hometown and paranormal creatures exist. This feels right but my brain needs to accept it."

Emilia warmly smiled."Spoken like a true daughter of Julia Stone, following your instincts. Jocelyn, you had a lavender colores stone pendant with you which was the only thing your mom gave you, you wear it every day. It also has a small engraving of a rose flower in the back. That was your mom's necklace"

Jocelyn's hand immediately reached her neck something was missing. Panicking she asked "where is the necklace, did I lose it "

Emilia handed her something a small lavender pendant attached to a silver chain.

"I believe you Emilia nobody knows about the necklace now on to the part where you tell me I am a witch and prove me it," I said jokingly.

Emilia wore a shocked expression"you already knew you were a witch" she asked.

"Well, Emilia, I suspected when I was a little child strange things happened, things moved on its own and now when I see the quill write on its own behind you and with what you said it's easy to put two and two together to get four. now come on let's explore the town."Jocelyn smiled.

Emilia was surprised with Jocelyn's answer,  no person who has entered wysteria without any knowledge about who they were, always took it us a surprise, it took them time to adjust, a worst-case scenario they tried to kill her. But what can I say she is, after all, Julia Stone's daughter she was born to do great things.
She needs to enjoy it when she can. she was in for a big rollercoaster ride.
Emilia smiled to herself and lead Jocelyn out of the healer's room to the town and finally show her her house.

Jocelyn smiled to herself looking at how Emilia was daydreaming or she thought so. 
_____________________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. There is more to come. Please vote. Thanks!