Chapter 12: The first date.

The next morning I woke up peacefully. It was a Thursday. I have my date with logan today and my finding ceremony day after tomorrow. I was having a very busy week.

I woke up and made my morning dose of coffee. As I was drinking it. Adrianna busted through the front door.

"I know your date is at 5, and I told  I will come only at 3.., but we have the find dresses and jewelry for the ceremony too. It's going to take a lot of time. ANd you are coming with me"

"Good Morning to you too Adrianna! Give me 10 minutes I will be right back" I said and left to get refreshed.

__________

We spent almost the whole day looking for both of our dresses which we will be wearing for the ceremony. It is safe to say we both found some beautiful gowns. It was almost 3 when we reached home. 

"OMG! It is almost 3! you have to get ready for your date Jocelyn!" Adrianna Exclaimed

She then went to my closet and frantically searched for clothes. After a few minutes, she laid out an outfit in bed.

 After a few minutes, she laid out an outfit in bed

The Outfit was perfect. The emerald green top would perfectly compliment my eyes. This is why Adrianna is a stylist!

"Wow! Adri, That's perfect!"

"I know Jocelyn! Now time for makeup come d=sit down!" She was very enthusiastic about this!

Once my makeup was done. I looked into the mirror to see what she has done to me!

She has done a beautiful green smokey eye for me! Dare I say I look amazing! That's when I realized it was almost 5

She has done a beautiful green smokey eye for me! Dare I say I look amazing! That's when I realized it was almost 5. So I grabbed my clutch and went down. Adrianna followed me.

Just as I went down, the bell rang. I went and opened it and logan was there. He was handsome as usual!

"Wow... You look amazing Joce! Here I got this for you" And he handed me a bouquet of glittering roses. As I turned to put the roses in a vase, Adrianna grabbed it from me. " I will put these roses in the vase" 

"Logan! You better treat her well! you got it?. A single tear from her eye, then I will hex you. I am a serious logan!" Adrianna told logan.

"Sure... Adrianna. Don't worry about Joce! I will make sure I don't get hexed by you" Logan replied and everyone giggled.