Chapter Two: Town of Wysteria

Emilia lead me out of the room and into a big wide street buzzing with people around. There were not a lot of people but certainly enough to produce chaos. the thing I immediately noticed was there were no street lamps all the light we're floating in the sky glistening against the slight dark sky.

Emilia ushered me to a cafe named wolf thorn. She said that it was a cafe run by a young werewolf named Logan. The cafe seemed like any other cafe the only difference was the machine worked on its own there was only one barista who took orders. He was indeed young, tops 23. His badge did say, Logan.

"Welcome back Emilia and who is the beautiful lady next to you," he said

I tried to control my blush and answer " well I am Jocelyn Mary Stone" I had no idea why I said my real name but I did.

"Oh the famous Jocelyn Stone, a pleasure to have you in my cafe my lady" he bowed

Famous? Me? What was happening? I turned to Emilia before I could ask anything she simply replied"I will tell you later" and somehow I trusted her.

I was exhausted from visiting so many different people with witches werewolf vampires pixies fairies and even one giant. Adrianna the cute witch who is the fashion stylist even showed me some simple spells. It was simply amazing. Even now Emilia is walking with me and I have no idea where we were heading now the sky was so dark.

"Here we are your house.it belonged to your mother, The Rosewood Mansion, that's why there is a rose engraved behind your pendant, Rosewood Mansion is home to the royals, and that your grandmas name was rose." she said

The house was simply breathtaking. It was a freaking mansion, not a house.
"Are you sure this is mine Emilia, this is a freaking mansion"
"Yes dear this house belongs to the queen of wysteria and last I heard you mother was the queen now that she is dead as the new queen this will be your house," she said in one breath
What! Queen? Me? No way! I just came to wysteria I can't be a queen. NO way!

I turned to Emilia and all she said was "dear Jocelyn you might think being a queen should be hard but it's not believe me your mother has been gone for 22 years and the town is still running. You need to do nothing but sign a few papers and address a few problems. Believe me, you can be great queen once you step your foot inside the house it means you accept your duty as queen and All the residents will be notified. all I will say is trust your instincts"

How can she speak so much in one breath! Well, what she said made it look easy but I was not sure something was off and it clicked. "Emilia, what happened to my mother?" Her smile went down after hesitating for a moment she said
"She was murdered, the killer was never found because of it we thought it would be dangerous for you that's why we left you in the human world."

Everything was silent I had so many questions but the one which bothered me most was what I asked

"Em, I thought we could not go back to the human world"

For which she simply answered, "Remember the forces make some exceptions and you were in danger as the future queen " and gestured me towards the house.

I stood there silently for a few minutes. What happened to my mom? Was I ready to be a queen? What am I going to do now? And somehow I knew that this was what I was born to do I realized the purpose of my life and stepped towards the house. The second I entered the house I could feel energy buzzing in my body I felt more powerful.

After a quick tour of the house, I only had one question for Emilia" the house is great but can I redecorate?"
"Again spoken like a daughter of Julia. Dear, this house has magic just imagine how you need the house to be and it will change itself ."
Wow this was amazing I really hope it's not a dream

I visualized the house to have modern appliances.

After decorating the house for a while I, at last, went to my room. it had a queen bed in the middle with a small porch. I imagined the room to be painted in light lavender color as a small reminder of my mum .changed the bedspread to clean white and black with hints of red in it. I opened the closet and imagined it full of clothes afterward and suddenly I thought it would never happen but then the closet it is filled with clothes I took a closer look at the clothes, it was from the shop name Designs by Lily the shop delivers clothes to your house.you simply need to imagine the clothes you want and the clothes are delivered to your closet. I think of it now I realized how many clothes appear in my closet in a second, this world is truly magical.

Suddenly I realized something, how will I pay for it. I did the first thing which came to my mind I called Emilia and pointed towards all these clothes and asked how will I pay for it now. I don't have money and for that, she smiled and said  "dear you are the queen, you are the richest person in the town. of course, you have money don't you think your mother saved enough and that you have the crown's money and I will give you the credit card tomorrow and don't worry I will pay Lily."

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming at me when I was conscious enough to open my eyes it is Adrianna the cute fashion stylist witch I saw yesterday she screamed that "you get up now you need to go find a dress for your coronation it's tomorrow you need to get up soon Jocelyn"

what coronation I thought one step inside the house that I became the Queen and everybody will be notified but I really don't need a coronation
And somehow it seems like Adrianna read my thought and answered "of course you are right your thoughts you need to try to block them, after all, I am witch and of course you need the coronation we are having a queen after so long, we are having a new Queen after 22 years it's just going to be a ball you just need to wear a gown, style your hair put on some makeup up, were some diamonds put on some high heels dance around drinking wine that's not a big hit is it"

"ok, I really ... let me just wake up for a minute and please don't read my mind again. really a coronation for me! I hate dressing up and diamonds I don't own any diamonds. And what are you doing in my house"
Adriana had a huge smile she replies" well that's a lot of questions let me start from the beginning ok I won't read your mind again I will teach you how to block it second you need to dress up now that you're the queen don't worry it's not gonna be big deal and of course you own diamonds because you are the queen you have the crowns jewelry and lastly Emilia let me inside the house to help you get ready for your coronation which is tomorrow.

Well well, I think today is gonna be a busy day.