Chapter 8 : 6 colors

Emilia dragged me to the forest, there were a clearing 5kms into the forest. Em was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt more or less the same as my outfit. Before I could ask her what we are going to do, Emilia sat down crisscrossing her legs and closed her eyes. she instructed me to do the same.

" Jocelyn we need to figure out what type of witch you are to start your training. There are many types of witches the most common ones are: Elemental witches, Metal witches, household witches, and healers. of course, there are many more subdivisions such as psychics. A witch could have more than one power. I am a household and a healer witch." Em said all this keeping her eyes closed.

Turns out not all witches can mind read then, only Adrianna and Sof can mind read in this town.

" Em, how do you find out what type of witch I am ?"

" that's why we are in the forest dear, we will test what kind of a witch you are by brewing a potion, this is the easiest way to find out what you are, the physical activity is that you have to hunt for some of the items , so here you go take this list and bring back all the ingredients."

I took the list from her. is this going to be really this simple? brewing a potion and Drinking it? I took a look at the list:

3 handpicked blueberries in the exact same size

1 inch of neem wood

2 drops of rabbit sweat

1 cocoa bean

2 tablespoon of raw honey, freshly harvested

Freshly blossomed hibiscus flower

4 hairs of a cat 

8 drops of your blood

The list, for the most part, was normal but very specific.

I quickly went hunting all these items most of the were very easy to find except for the rabbit sweat! Ewww I have to drink that?! I put all the items in the basket and returned to Emilia. as I handed over the basket to her I realized how much I was sweating, I quickly wiped my face and awaited further instructions. Emilia measured out everything and pored them into the cauldron with some water it turned to a brick color. Should I drink that! no way! After 2 minutes Emilia told me to give my hand to her she quickly cut a small cut in my finger and dropped my blood into the cauldron suddenly the liquid mixture turned to a mixture of 6 colors: Lemon  Yellow,  Sky Blue, Dark blue, Red, very emerald green and a royal purple. Emilia seemed surprised but quickly masked it.

" Lemon Yellow for a household witch, Sky Blue For Air Elemental witch, Dark blue for Water Elemental witch, Red for fire elemental witch and emerald green for psychic witch...." she quickly explained

"So I don't have to drink that horrendous potion! Thank god!" But something seemed off." What is it Em you look shook? And what about the purple color?"

"God no! you don't have to drink it! you thought I was going to make you drink rabbit sweat? Jocelyn normal witches can have anywhere from 1 to 3 powers, royals usually have 4 in rare cases 5... You have 6 powers..... Your mom had 5, all the elementals which are very rare, to have all the elementals... You have 3 elements and Time witch for the purple color. Time witches are really rare, they have massive power, they could control time, its too much power to handle. The last time witch was about 75 years ago and time was her ONLY power even then she was not able to control it... she went crazy."

Huh? So I am really powerful! that doesn't seem like a problem!?

"I am sorry I am late! My dearest sister are you ready to learn some magic!?" Shouted Sofia as she came towards us.

"CindenSof Marisol! Why are you so late! You missed out on the Finding ceremony!" Emilia shouted.

" I am here, aren't I godmother! now tell me what are our queens power? is it all the elements like our mother or is she a healer, household, and wind like mine?" Sofia asked excitedly.

" Sofia... Jocelyn has 6 powers."

" 6 powers!!! the only other person in HISTORY to have 6 powers was our grandma, Rose! Jocelyn do you understand how much power you hold! "

before I could answer Emilia interrupted us.

"That's not it Sofia! she is also a time witch"

" A TIME WITCH, THE LAST TIME WITCH WAS 75 YEARS AGO! HOW ARE WE GOING TO TRAIN HER! 6 POWERS IS ALREADY TOO MUCH TO CONTROL! TIME WITCH! HOW IS SHE GOING TO HANDLE THAT! WHAT OTHER POWER DOES SHE HAVE, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME SHE IS A HEALER TOO. THAT'S GOING TO BE DIFFICULT!"

"Sofia calms the hell down, you are scaring her! She is a household witch, Air Elemental witch,  Water Elemental witch,  fire elemental witch, and a psychic witch. You already know she is a time witch!"

"Omg Emelia, what is she going to do, what are we going to do. Being a time witch alone is stressful, she has to manage 3 elements, household and psychic on top of that. she is going to need a lot of help Em! its time for us...Its time for me to get serious"

before Emilia could respond I shouted " you both are talking like I am not here! I understand I hold a lot of power, I am sure I can  handle it, can you calm down, so that we can do something about it!?"

"Sorry Jocelyn," they said at the same time and giggled.

" Take rest today Jocelyn, you have had too much to handle we will start practice tomorrow" Sofia suggested.

I nodded and looked at EM, who seemed to agree. " I will see you tomorrow Sofia! Emilia do you mind walking me back to the rosewood mansion" I asked

Emilia and I left to go to my house while Sofia left to do her own business.