Moving Forward

Even with the thought he could never go back to the Guardians, he tried to move forward. A week has passed since Bunny told him never to come near them again. Jack has been a little out of it, staring off a bit hurt and Pitch could see it. It made Pitch feel sorry for Jack, watching as his face contorted into sadness a few times.

  Whenever Pitch got close, though, Jack would try to hide it, making sure to not let it show. But Pitch knew.

  Pitch wanted to help him move forward but Jack seemed to be stuck in the past. He didnt know how to move forward and Pitch really wanted to help him. So he came up with a plan to help Jack accept his new life.

  Walking up the stairs he stops at the top, seeing Jack lying on the bed, petting Onyx as he stared st the ceiling. Pitch cleared his throat watching Jack's attention. "Jack I need you to get dressed." He says.

  Jack slowly sits up, looking over at Pitch. "What for?" He asks.

  Pitch walks up the stairs and towards the bed, sitting down next to Jack. "Its a surprise. Get dressed and meet me outside." He leaned forward and kissed Jack on the forehead.

  Jack watched as Pitch retreated down the steps, hearing the door open and close. Jack sighed, throwing himself back. Taking a deep breath he knew he needed to get dressed. Slowly sliding off the bed, he reached for the dresser, pulling out skinny Jean's and a v-neck blue t shirt with a jacket. Slowly he got dressed before making his way down the stairs. He looked over at his staff, but decided against taking it.

  He walked outside, closing the door behind him. He spotted Pitch standing by the lake, looking out at the rippling water. Pitch looked handsome, wearing his dark grey t shirt with some black slacks and a nice jacket.

  Jack sucked in a breath and made his way to Pitch's side. "You got me out of bed. What's your next move." Jack asked, smirking at Pitch who chuckled.

  Turning to face Jack. He held out his hand. Jack hesitated, before taking his hand, immediately being engulfed in sand. He stepped closer to Pitch, enjoying the darkness until it slowly started to dissolve.

  Jack looked around, finally realizing where they were. A private beach. Jack gasped. Even though he has been all over the world, he never stopped to smell the Rose's and that also means spending time in places like this.

  Jack stepped away from Pitch taking in the beautiful beach that looked untouched by anyone. The sunset was also very beautiful, lighting the sky with bright pastel colors. Pitch smirked, walking over he wrapped his arms around Jack's waist, leaning his head on Jack's.

  "I figured some time away from the house would do some good." He whispers.

  Jack felt some tears start to spill as he brought his hands up, locking their hands together. Jack smiled wide. "Its... beautiful, Pitch."

  Pitch smiled, thankful he found this place. They stayed like that, watching the sun go down and the full moon rise. They ended up sitting in the sand, Jack cuddling close, leaning his back into Pitchs chest as Pitch hugged him close.

  "I know why you did this." Jack finally spoke, looking up at Pitch.

  "And why is that?" Pitch asked.

  Jack smiled. "You wanted to distract me from the guardians. From what Bunny had said."

  Pitch sighed, squeezing Jack tighter. "I wanted to help you move forward. Down the line you can repair your relationship with the Guardians, but for now, let's focus on ours. Move forward with it and not dwell on the past. We have an opportunity to continue where we left off. Not a lot of people can say that. We live forever Jack, the Guardians will be there when you are ready." Pitch explains.

*some light sexual scenes ahead. Just a warning*

  Jack smiled, tears slowly falling onto his cheek. He turned around, getting on his knees, ge brought his hands up to cup Pitch's cheeks. He kissed Pitch, putting so much passion into it, Pitch kissed back, wrapping his arms around Jack's back and clutching him close. Pitch laid down in the sand with Jack on top of him, both of them immersed in the kissing.

  Pitch slowly dropped his hand and placed it under Jack's shirt and Jacket, rubbing up his bare back. Jack let a small moan out as he continued kissing Pitch, allowing Pitch to make his way to the front, unzipping his Jacket and taking it off so Jack was just in his blue shirt. Jack ran his hand under Pitches shirt, feeling how smooth his belly was.

  Pitch broke free from Jack's lips, kissing down Jack's neck, causing a moan to escape Jack. Having too much heat, Jack pulled away, but Pitch was persistent, pulling Jack closer as he fiddled with Jack's shirt just like Jack did with his.

  Pitch finally took off Jack's shirt, taking in his beautiful pale skin, running his hand up his belly. Jack was breathing heavily, watching Pitch's hand move. "I never really took the time to admire your beautiful skin." Pitch whispered. "You truly are beautiful."

  As the heat died down a bit, Jack smiled, resting his head on Pitchs chest. "I love you." Jack whispers, clutching Pitch close.

  Pitch smiled wide, finally able to be at peace. "I love you too." He says, kissing Jack on top of the head. He chuckled. "Shall we continue." He whispered.

  Jack's smile grew wide as he lifted his head, looking at Pitch with lustful eyes. "I wouldnt stop you if you wanted to." Jack chuckled, kissing Pitch once again.

  This night, they made love for the first time in centuries. They didn't falter nor did they feel guilty. For the first time, they were connected not just by heart, but body as well.

  for the first time in a long time, Jack felt like he was able to move forward, and that's what he was going to do.