Seeking Help

When Jack awoke the next time, he felt his head spin, nearly causing him to vomit on the floor. He shot up from the bed, calming himself down. He noticed the moon was still out and at its peak meaning it was only roughly 2 or 3. He sighed, bringing his knees to his chest. Why was he feeling like this? Spirits don't get sick, so why was he? Was it because he wasn't doing his guardian duties? That has to be it.

He felt a hand on his back, rubbing between his shoulder blades. "Everything alright, Jack?" Pitch asked.

Jack sighed, looking back at him. "Yeah it was just a-" he paused nearly smacking himself in his own face. He can't say it was just a nightmare. Pitch was the king of nightmares and he would never give Jack one. "It was just too warm." He lied.

Pitch's face scrunched into one of concern. He sat up, scooting to the edge of the bed, wrapping a hand around Jack. "What is really bothering you?"

Jack sighed, looking over at Pitch. "Lately, after the warning Bunny told me, I have been feeling a bit sick. Its been progressively getting worse." He explained, grabbing a hold of Pitch's hand. "I think its because I'm not doing my guardian duties. You remember how sick the Guardians got when the children stopped believing in them. What if its happening to me as well?" He said.

Pitch sighed. "As much as I dislike the guardians and my disdain for them will never subside, perhaps paying them a visit will solve this issue." He suggested.

Jack allowed a slow smirk to creep onto his lips, turning his head to Pitch who rolled his eyes. "Can it, Popsicle."

Jack laughed, gripping Pitch's wrist he flopped down like a fish, flinging Pitch down and on top of him. Pitch groaned, snatching his wrist, but remained half on top of Jack.

Jack brought both his hands up, holding Pitch's cheeks in his palms. "You look incredibly handsome in the moonlight." Jack says.

Pitch allowed a small smile to appear on his lips, bending down, he caught Jack's lips into his. Jack chuckled through the kiss, but kept their lips locked. He brought his hands up, one gripping the back of Pitch's slender neck while the other entangled his hair.

Pitch broke free. "You are cold against my bare skin, you know." He whispered.

Jack chuckled. "Good." He caught Pitch's lips once again, but before they could go any further, Jack felt another wave of nausea hit him, causing him to groan, breaking free of the kiss, dropping his hands, he sat up. Pitch quickly moved, sitting next to him again, rubbing smooth circles on his back.

"Get dressed, Love." Pitch said.

Jack nodded, getting up with the help of Pitch and dressed into a white t-shirt with a blue jacket and some black jeans. Pitch wore a black buttoned up dress shirt, opened three buttons down the chest with some black slacks and black dress shoes.

"Will the guardians even want to see us?" Jack asked, grabbing hold of Pitch's hand.

Pitch shrugged. "They apologized and seemed to forgive us."

Jack gulped. They did make up, but they didn't exactly leave on great terms still. He sighed, wrapping his arms around Pitch. "Im ready." He says.

Pitch nodded. He wrapped his arms around Jack, the sand slithering around them. Once it disappeared, they were in the North Palace. Jack slowly opened his eyes, looking around realizing they were in one of the rooms. He broke from the hug, grabbing Pitch's hand walking out of the room. When they were in the hall, Jack immediately started for the main room. Once in there, he noticed the guardians were standing around, discussing something.

Jack felt a small pit in his stomach being there, causing him to squeeze Pitch's hand. Pitch looked down, seeing Jack's face seemed to fall. He squeezed back, earning a small jump from Jack.

"It will be okay." He reassured.

Jack nodded stiffly, finally, he cleared his throat loudly. The Guardians turned towards them, obviously taken off guard by the fact both of them were there.

"Jack? Pitch? What are you guys doing here?" Tooth asked.

Jack stepped closer, dragging Pitch along. "W-well..." he paused, not really sure how he should say it.

Pitch decided to do it for him. "Jack has been feeling ill lately and we don't know the means behind it." Pitch says, earning a glare from Bunny.

"Sick?" North asked, walking closer to Jack. He examined him, seeing that Jack was indeed a bit paler than they last remembered. Of course thats hard to say since Jack was as pale as they come but it was there still.

"I think you were right." Jack finally said. "I think not doing my guardian duties may be making me sick." He says.

"Ah-ha! So I was right! Should've listened to me show pony!" Bunny snapped, in a 'rubbing it in your face' tone that didnt sit well with Pitch.

"Can you help or not?" Pitch asked.

"We can have Sandy examine him. Maybe it will reveal something. Come. I will set you up in a room and get Sandy down here." Says North, ushering them into a room. It was a very spacious room with a giant ice window that showed the endless vast of the North Pole. When they were in the room, North left, leaving Tooth, Bunny, Jack and Pitch in the room.

Pitch looked down at Jack. "You should take a seat on the bed." He says.

Jack smiled softly. "You have that look." Jack whispered, cupping Pitch's cheek.

Pitch leaned into it, placing his hand over Jack's. "What look, Love?"

"The worried look. Everything will be fine. I'm sure it is just my duties." Jack says.

Pitch smiled softly, leaning down he kissed Jack on the forehead. "You will be fine. Now sit."

Jack chuckled lightly, dropping his hand he walked over and sat on the bed, with Pitch sitting next to him. They all waited impatiently for North to come back with Sandy. But the question remained.

What exactly was wrong with Jack?

A/N:*Clears throat* so I have a question. Some of you have instant messaged me about if I am going to include MPreg and thats why Jack is sick. Honestly I'm not against the idea, but I dont know how everyone else feels. People have brought up that they are spirits and thats how it can happen. But ill leave it up to you guys.

If you want this story to go in that direction, comment and I will make it instead of what I originally had planned. I dont want to make anyone uncomfortable but I will listen to the majority. A lot have asked about it so I only see it fair to get feed back ^-^ enjoy the chapter though!