Blackened Skies (Prologue)

You are on a mission to destroy a cargo shipment from the Eagle Union going to the Royal Navy, you decided that it would be best for a single ship to go complete it. No one else at Ironblood knows you have left alone, a poor decision that will haunt you later.

Whittman: (scouting for the cargo shipment) [thoughts] ["The seas grow restless, so does my eagerness for an easy kill]

(you spot a large cargo shipment moving within in your sights even though the rain messes with your vision)

Whittman: (snickers) "too easy a target, looks to be several large cargo ships, maybe a small escort. nothing I cant handle on my own.")

(You begin moving your ship to bring your guns within range of the cargo ships, but something feels off about one of the ships you see)

(squinting his eyes) is that a bow on a Cargo ship? And a Sword on another? Somethings off here, its not right what are cargo ships doing with weapons like that ?

(Warspite and Enterprises POV)

Warspite: these seas are getting rough, we need to get these supplies to the base, quickly.

Enterprise: I know, hopefully we are still on track. (shielding her eyes from the rain)

(Enterprise notices you stalking the cargo fleet)

Enterprise: IRONBLOOD OFF THE PORTSIDE!!! (knocking an arrow aimed at you)

Warspite: WHAT? (looking where enterprise said you were and readies her gun batteries)

(Whittman POV)

Whittman: GOTT VERDAMMT!!! (as you notice that its the Eagle Union aircraft carrier and Royal Navy Battleship)

This is bad, real bad!!!

I need to get other Ironblood out here now!!! (you begin using a distress signal)

hopefully it works.

(planes begin bombing your position as well as shells from warspites guns)

Whittman: I cant fight like this, I need to gain some ground to make those planes go away!!

(your anti-air guns blasting non-stop the entire time, while dodging planes and shells)

(an arrow whizzes past your head)

Whittman: gottverlassene Enterprise!!!

I will bring you down myself if I have to!!!

(you rush Enterprise and Warspite, closing the distance fast)

Enterprise and warspite

Warspite: They are closing in!!

whatever you are going to do, do it now!!

Enterprise: (knocks an arrow aimed directly at your chest and releases) OWARI DA!!

(The arrow hits its mark and your guns fall silent , as your ship is burning wreck in the middle of the Atlantic

(The arrow hits its mark and your guns fall silent , as your ship is burning wreck in the middle of the Atlantic.)

Whittman: (weak voiced and slowly collapsing) no....not yet...I have not completed my objective......(Blacks out....)

)