little update

OK, so the most recent chapter has been written, I decided to break away from the seeker of vengeance to a more likable and somewhat relatable character that can be worked upon.

The quote at the end of chapter 6 was the quote that inspired me to make this character something more than I originally intended. I felt like the dark side of the story should have come to an end and that a more hopeful and happy approach was the best course of action to show a more tender and unseen side to this character.

His appearance (eyes) changing was to symbolize the meaning of finding a noble purpose instead of spreading fear and hatred wherever he went and living up to the rumors about him.

The reason I have for doing this is actually fairly simple, I just want my character to be more than what the title says he is going to be. Its sort of a plot twist that I wanted to throw into his world and your reading experience. I just didn't feel like a vengeance story would be appropriate for this character, he needed a little more depth to him so to speak.

OK, now another detail that may need explaining. Why did I choose Atago to be the one for him?

now that can be simple to answer......she was a perfect fit for breaking stereotypes.....now what do I mean by that? I meant what I said, Atago is a perfect character that can possibly change another characters look on life, to be short she is an influence. Atago sees everyone as her siblings, but I decided that was too typical of the original Atago and tweaked some aspects of her character to better fit the mood and story that I wished to write. (also I oathed Atago XD)

I have a lot more in store for this story and for the all of the characters involved with it's events. There were also some events that were written that I believe could have been written way better. The story will be better written in the future, but I am slow to update my writing style so please bear with me.

I hope to make a unique and entertaining story, that I plan to expand upon and have several stories about this series. most likely a character for each of the main factions, this is insight into some of my plans for this type of universe and any other alternate realities within the Azur Lane universe.

But as a message from me to you the reader, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to read through my first storyline. Please if there is anything that you feel the need to notify me about please let me know by messaging me or by leaving a comment on the updates after every 2 chapters or so. Any and all constructive criticism is appreciated and will be read with the intention of growing as a writer. ~KMS WHITTMAN~

(just as a disclaimer, all original characters featured in this story arc do not belong to me, they are the intellectual property of Manjuu, Yongshi, and Bilibili. only the KMS Whittman is my original idea and character along with the scenarios provided.)