Comatose (Chapter 1)

Whittman: All I see is this god forsaken black void......I don't even remember what happened during that storm.... it's all a blur once I got hit with something.....maybe I'm going insane...

a few hours later)

why cant I see anything.....I know my eyes work fine......(pause) wait what was I even thinking about.....

aaaggghhh..... I need to remember.....(pauses after hearing a noise) what was that......I feel myself moving but how.....who's touching my body....?

(Unknown ships)

?????: Good he's still breathing....Help me get him on the Cruiser...... God he's heavy...!!

?????: Well he is a heavy cruiser after all.....(giggles)

????: Your point? Never mind that, just help me.....!!!

????: I'll call it in and say that we have found him.....I'm sure they'll be pleased to have him back in the fleet....(giggles again)

(whittman)

OI..!!! I'm not that heavy..... am I? (looks at his body in the void)

who was searching for me.....and who the hell is giggling so much.....

wait wait wait......who even am I....?

(hours later)

(whittman still in the void)

whelp im being moved again....getting kind of annoying to be honest........I dont like them touching me.....whoever they are anyways........

hold on.....this feels soft.....a bed maybe.....

(unknown ships)

?????: Sis stop playing with his hands....!!!!

????: Do you think he can still feel this, even in a coma...?

????: Yes.....no....I DON'T KNOW, JUST GET HIS HAND OFF YOUR CHEST....!!!!!

????: So you're saying he can feel this.....(giggles)

(Whittman)

WAIT WHAT....!!!!????

WTF ARE THEY DOING TO ME....?!?!?!!?

BUNCH OF FEMALE PERVERTS I SAY....!!!!!!

HELP....HELP.....THEY'RE MAKING ME TOUCH THEM INAPPROPRIATELY.....HELP...!!!!!! (Reference)

Unknown ships)
????: HEY....I TOLD YOU TO STOP PLAYING WITH THE NEAR DEAD MAN.......!!!!!

????: But it's fun.....just a little more.....

????: NO.....YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA GET HIM ARRESTED AT THE BASE IF YOU DO THAT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY......!!!!

(Whittman)

YES PLEASE LISTEN TO THE ANGRY SOUNDING WOMAN......I'm not a toy.....

Just let me rest for God's sake...... Gott, diese Frauen sind gefährlich.....

Ok back to the elephant in the room.......WHO THE HELL AM I......I need to think but I can't.....CAUSE SOMEONE WONT LET MY HAND THE HELL ALONE.....!!!!!

Unknown ships)

????: I TOLD YOU TO STOP PLAYING WITH HIS LIMBS.....!!!!!

????: Oh alright....but once he wakes up I get to play more with him, yes?

????: maybe if he consents to your "aggressive" lifestyle.....but I don't think he will.....
Anyways we are almost at port....and you better help me this time.....!!!!

????: That gives me more time to play with him.....(giggles)

They both lift him up and carry him to the infirmary to get repairs)

Whittman)

FINALLY AWAY FROM THOSE TWO....!!!!
DANKE GOTT!!!!

Now finally I can think......and I still have no clue as to who I am besides knowing that I'm a heavy cruiser of some sort..... and that I belong to a fleet.....

ES IST NICHT GENUG!!!!

WAIT..... Hör auf, mich zu berühren!!!!!!

Unknown ships repairing Whittman)

????: Geez he sure took a ton of damage.....looks to be planes and shells that caused it.....

????: I know just look at the state of his rig......(rig is near completely destroyed).....Es ist ein Wunder, dass er überlebt hat.

????: we need to get his clothes off to see the extent of the damages....(both start removing damaged pieces of clothing)

?????: Schauen Sie sich die Größe dieses Gases an!!!!

????: this is going to require some intensive care and maybe surgery......

Whittman)

Excuse me.......I WONT REQUIRE SURGERY......IM FINE.....!!!!!

NOW PLEASE STOP TOUCHING ME......!!!!

In deep thought....) planes and shells hmmmm.....maybe I was caught in an ambush of some sort......sounds like it....

Unknown ships)

????: well it will be better to let him rest for a while....he's been through a lot in the past few hours.....

????: I agree, better inform the Führung about this...

(Both leave)

Whittman)

Finally I can rest.....well better late than never I suppose.....(dozes off in the void).