Stalkers From the Mist and Medicinal Practices (Chpt 4)

(After receiving orders from Bismarck and Tirpitz to run a routine patrol out in the Atlantic, you,  Prinz Eugen, and Scharnhorst depart on the mission which feels all too familiar.)

Whittman: I can barely see anything out here, who in their right mind would be sailing in these conditions?

Scharnhorst: The enemy has been known to use the mist to their advantage, they mainly use it to scout out possible cargo lanes or our ship movements in the area.

Whittman: so what your saying is that the enemy is going to be out here, like in a definite way of speaking?

Prinz Eugen: she's not saying its a definite possibility, but there is a high chance we may run into one of their scout fleets.

(you have a flashback to when you were getting shelled and bombed by planes, you look all around you and see just the glowing arrow that pierced your chest)

Shcarnhorst: hey snap out of it der Kamerad...

you snap out of your nightmare and back to reality..)

Whittman: (hyper ventilating and eyes glowing a crimson red) (you are helped up by Scharnhorst)

Scharnhorst: Are you OK Whittman, we should probably get you to an infirmary soon.

Whittman: I'm fine, just some bad memories (glaring ahead of you as your breathing steadies)

[thoughts] [I will find you one day....once I do...there will be nothing left but scrap metal..]

(Prinz Eugen looks at you as if you have been injured and wanting vengeance, but says nothing)

(a few hours go by with no contact)

Whittman: There is nothing out here, lets get back to base and deliver our report.

(while heading back to base you notice something in the corner of your eye that resembles an aircraft carrier)

Whittman: (turns to the other two) TWO AIRCRAFT CARRIERS STARBOARD SIDE!!!!

Scharnhorst: impossible, how could they have slipped by us....?!?!