Chapter 19

~Nene's POV~

It didn't take long for Nene to notice that something was wrong.

No matter where she looked, she couldn't find the Mokke anywhere. 

They were nowhere to be found.

Well, the ones who resided in the current school building could be found, but the ones in the old building were gone.

"Maybe they moved...?" Nene asked herself a numerous amount of times.

But that didn't seem likely at all.

Ever since they had met Tsukasa in the hallway, Nene couldn't find Hanako, either, so she couldn't ask him about it.

Where could they be?

~Time skip (Y/n's POV)~

"Okay, class!" Y/n's teacher announced. "We have a new student joining us today! His name is Hisato Nakamura. Make sure to make him feel welcome!"

Y/n and Nene looked at each other, and then at the boy standing at the front of the room.

He was pretty tall, with fluffy pink hair and kind, turquoise eyes. Y/n felt no particular attraction towards him, but she could tell by Nene's blushing face that she was head over heels for him.

"Nakamura, would you sit behind L/n?" The teacher asked. Hisato looked around, before his eyes fell on Y/n, who was waving.

"Behind me." She said. The boy smiled and nodded, making his way towards the desk. As he passed her, Y/n got a sudden whiff of caramel.

He smells really nice. She thought.

"Now, let us begin!" The teacher said, picking up the textbook. "Turn to page 83..."

~Time skip~

School was finally let out. Y/n was about to head to the recording room when someone tapped her shoulder.

"Um, excuse me...?" Hisato asked awkwardly. "I was wondering if we could talk..." Y/n smiled at him.

"Yeah, of course." She answered. He relaxed a little.

"Okay. Could I maybe... properly introduce myself, and you do the same?" He asked. Y/n nodded. "Thanks. I'm Hisato Nakamura, but just call me Hisato-san."

"I'm Y/n L/n." She replied. "Call me Y/n-san, though." Hisato smiled kindly at her.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n-san." He said. It seemed as if the sun chose that moment to shine on him, lighting up his whole form. They stood there for a few moments before Hisato picked up his bag.

"Well, I've gotta get going." He said. "It was good talking to you!" He waved as he walked down the hallway. Y/n watched him go.

Okay, she was wrong.

She was totally crushing on him.

~Tsukasa's POV~

He watched the pink haired boy walk away.

Why did he have to be so tall? And why was he so nice?

He stared at Y/n, watching her dreamily look at where Hisato was. His fingers dug into the wall.

It wasn't fair... why didn't she look at him like that?

He huffed and flew away, back to the recording room.

~~~~~~

Next chapter coming soon