Chapter 7: The 300 Die

"I know that Bell cut the radio out of the pod, but do you think that it's still salvageable?" I ask Raven.

"I don't know. I would have to take it apart and put it back together." Raven says. "But I should be able to get it working soon."

"Hopefully soon enough." I mumble under my breath. Bell looks over at me then back at Raven. "Let's do this."

Raven nods her head and I walk both her and Bell back to camp. "Are you sure that Jaha is really going to forgive me for shooting him?" Bellamy asks as we approach the gate.

"That's what Jaha assured me." I tell the handsome leader as he wraps his right arm around my shoulders. "Look, as long as Raven can get that radio to work, then we should be fine."

"And what if she can't?" Bell asks trying to be logical.

"Let's just hope it doesn't come to that." I sigh. The gates fling open and the three of us walk through them. Clarke and Finn were getting ready to get some people and go looking for the pod when Bell, Raven and I showed up.

"Raven?" Finn asks confused.

"Finn!" Raven yells running towards him and giving him a big hug.

"That's going to be problematic." I whisper in Bellamy's ear.

"Why's that?" Bell asks.

"Can't you see it? Raven is obviously in love with Finn, but Finn hooked up with Clarke." I tell him. Bell sighs and rolls his eyes.

"That's just what we need." The sarcastic words come out of his sexy voice.

"Hey, if Raven can get this radio to work then you're off the hook and 300 people don't have to die." I remind Bellamy.

"If Raven doesn't get the radio to work then 300 people die?" Bell asks very concerned. I nod my head and look into his brown eyes. "Shit." Bellamy says under his breath. Clarke glares at Bellamy and I then motions for me to come over there.

"I'll be right back." I whisper into Bellamy's ear. I walk over to my older sister who's setting her backpack down. "Yes?" I ask Clarke.

"What the hell?" Clarke asks motioning to Raven. "Who is she?"

"Apperently she was a mechanic on the ark. Mom sent her down." I tell her. "She's the only person that can get the radio to work and that can save 300 people on the ark." I look over towards the very excited girl. "Raven, we need to get that radio working. Like now!" I yell to her. Raven nods and grabs the radio out of her bag. She enters the drop ship.

"Will this work?" Clarke asks.

"It has to." I whisper to her. "It just has to." I look up at the sky and sigh. Clarke stares at me then looks back at Finn. Finn walks over to us. "I'll leave you two alone." I walk back over to Bellamy.

"I'm sorry I messed up the radio." Bellamy says caressing my hair.

"Let's just hope Raven can fix it." I tell Bell. Bell nods and looks around him.

"Hey get back to work!" Bell yells at the people who are just standing around watching this train wreck happen. Bellamy grabs my arm and leads me into his tent. "If this doesn't work, then what are we going to do?"

"Convince Jaha of a different way to release you of your crimes. I don't know. All I know is this has got to work." I sigh and sit down. The baby moves around my stomach. I think because of my abilities, I might have the baby sooner than nine months.

"You okay?" Bellamy asks. I place his hand on my stomach and he smiles. "Wow." Bell says. "It just makes this so much more real."

"I know." I smile back at him. "Bell we might not have the full nine months that we would normally get. I think my abilities might have sped up the process." Bell nods.