Chapter 6: Raven's Arrival

Spacewalker and I stare at my troubled older sister. "What should we do?" Finn asks.

"Let her grieve. She just lost Wells and now Charlotte. Murphy's gone, and the last thing that she needs is to worry about the war between the grounders and us." I whisper in his ear. Bellamy glares at Finn and me. "I'll be right back." I walk over towards my boyfriend, and I see his disappointed face. "What?" I ask him.

"So, what's the deal between you and Spacewalker?" Bellamy asks.

"Okay, mister. You don't need to be jealous of Spacewalker. He's Clarke's man, and you're mine. We both want Clarke to be okay, well, as okay as she can be. Okay?" I ask the tall bruiting man in front of me. 

"Okay, okay." Bellamy says, wrapping his arms around me. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my head. "I love you, Ice Princess."

"I love you too." I say, burying my head into Bell's chest. Bellamy lets go of me and stares into my eyes. I smile and look up at the stars. I turn around as Bell continues to have his arms around my waist. "Is that a drop ship?" I ask Bell pointing to the fiery ball in the sky.

"That has to be." Bellamy says. I look over at Bell then back where the ship was.

"What was that? Was that from the arc?" Harper asks. 

"I think so." Clarke says. 

"We should go check it out." Miller suggests.

"We'll check in the morning." Bellamy says.

"Bell, what's going on?" Octavia asks.

"Dropship." Miller responds.

"Are you Bellamy?" I snip at him. "No, you're Nathan Miller, so shut the fuck up!"

"Jesus, someone's hormonal." Jasper says.

"Fuck off, Jasper." I roll my eyes and look at the group. "Bellamy's right that we shouldn't check it out until it's light out."

"Why? If it's from the dropship..." I cut the girl off from the group.

"Dude, if you wanna get stabbed by grounders, be my guest. No one here is going to save you." I snap and roll my eyes. "Now, go to bed. Get some rest, and we'll take a team to the dropship once it's light out."

"Who died and made her queen?" A boy in the group asks.

"Oh, I'm sorry, have you been on the ground since you were five?" Clarke yells.

"Thanks, Clarke." I give a half-smile to my sister. "NOW GET IN YOUR TENTS!"

The rest of the delinquents go back into their tents and try to get some sleep. Bell and I walk into his tent and sit and talk. "Babe, I have to go check it out. If anyone came down and if they have a radio, I have to grab it."

A sigh escapes my mouth. "Yeah, I know, Bellamy." I roll my eyes and look into his. "If you would've asked me, I would've helped you get onto the dropship."

"I know, I know." Bellamy sighs. I roll my eyes and grab his arm. I close them and approximate where the ship landed. We teleport to a blind spot for grounders. Bellamy looks at me, then turns around and throws up. "That's going to take some time to get used to." Bell says, wiping his mouth off.

"Yeah, sorry." I sigh. "Common, let's get the radio and go." I look up at the sky and see the ark in its orbit. "Wait, Bell, I have to go do something. But stay here." I close my eyes and picture my wall in the ark. I open them and push my hand against the wall. It pops open, and blood rushes out of my nose. I wipe off the blood and walk around the ark freely. 

"Who are you?" Shumway asks.

"None of your fucking business killer." I say, walking past him.

"Excuse me?" He asks, grabbing my arm. I roll my eyes and freeze his hand until he lets go.