PROLOGUE

Victoria Sampson was not your normal demigod

Victoria Sampson was not your normal demigod. She was a child of the Big Three, Poseidon to be exact. Now if being a child of the Big Three is not strange enough, then try being your fathers only daughter...ever. (A/N: In this story Poseidon only has sons)

At the young age of five, Victoria witnessed her mother's death by a monster. She was an orphan and on the run, that was until she meet up with Annabeth, Luke, and Thalia.

The group easily took her in. And a few months later they met the satyr Grover. He got the four to camp, but Thalia sacrificed herself to save her friends. Luke became even more protective of the then five year old Victoria, and seven year old Annabeth. But with his protectiveness also came a slow forming hatred for the gods.

They were all eventually claimed. Luke by his father Hermes, Annabeth by her mother Athena, and Victoria by her father Poseidon.

When Victoria was 10, her older brother Percy Jackson came to camp. The siblings along with Annabeth and Grover went on their first quest to retrieve Zeus master bolt. At the end Luke betrayed everyone, and the great prophecy began.

But there was happy news in the middle of a war. Percy's mom, Sally, decided to adopt Poseidon's daughter. This changing the then 11 year olds name to Victoria Sampson-Jackson.

After years of war, the titan Kronos was defeated in a final battle. Luke ended up sacrificing himself, and many other demigods had lost their lives.

Both Percy and Victoria turned down immortality, and for a moment there was peace...until five months later when Percy went missing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson or Hero's of Olympus series. All rights go to Rick Riordan.