You Think He's Cute

-(If you came from my Payton Moormeier Imagines, Chase Hudson Imagines, Waud Twins Imagines, Pregnant By Chase Hudson~ A Chase Hudson Story, My Best Friend~ A Joe Waud Story then thank you for taking time to come and read this book!)

-(If you found this book from searching any of the tags thank you for taking the time to click on my book and read it! If you want you should go check out my other books!)

-(My other books are Payton Moormeier Imagines, Chase Hudson Imagines, My Best Friend~ A Joe Waud Story, Waud Twins Imagines, Pregnant By Chase Hudson~ A Chase Hudson Story, Crush~ A Hunter Rowland and Charles Gitnick Story, My Brothers Best Friend~ A Joey Birlem Story and Confusing Feelings~ A Joey Birlem Story)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Right now I'm at the mall with my friend Anthony, we're
sitting at a table eating Panda Express. A few seconds go by and I look up from my food and look at the escalator, I hear talking going on it the background. I see a very cute boy coming down the escalator, he grabs his phone out of his pocket and looks down at it. Another couple of seconds go by and Anthony waves his hand in front of my face, I blink and turn my head to Anthony.
Anthony: Did you hear anything I just said?
Brooke: Oh uh no. Sorry.
Anthony: What distracted you?
Brooke: Nothing.

I slightly look over Anthony's shoulder and see the boy about to get off of the escalator.
Anthony: Brooke what are you looking at?

Anthony turns around and looks at the boy, the boy gets off of the escalator.
Anthony: Oh I see.

Ant stands up from his seat.
Anthony: I'm gonna go get his number for you.

He goes to turn around but I grab his wrist, he looks at me.
Brooke: Anthony don't.

He rolls his eyes and smirks, he pushes my hand off of his wrist. He turns around and starts walking to the boy.
Brooke: I will literally kill you.

I hear Anthony laugh, he approaches the boy a minute later.

(Anthony's POV)
I walk up to the boy.
Anthony: Hey uh man?

The boy turns around, he looks up from his phone and looks at me.
Josh: Hey. Who are you?
Anthony: I'm Anthony but that doesn't really matter.
Josh: Okay well I'm Josh. Can I help you with something?
Anthony: Kinda. You see that girl over there?

Josh turns his head and I point at Brooke, her cheeks turn red and she puts her head in her hands.
Josh: Yeah I see her.
Anthony: So that's my friend Brooke and she thinks you're cute. We were eating our food and she turned her head or something and she saw you and now she has a crush on you or something.
Josh: Shes pretty cute. Why didn't she come over here herself?
Anthony: She's shy as hell.
Josh: Makes sense. Does she have a phone number or something you can give me?
Anthony: Yeah.
Josh: Sweet. You should put her number in my phone.

Josh goes to his phone icon and presses contacts, he hits on the small blue plus sign in the corner. He hands me his phone, I start putting in Brooke's number for him.

(Brooke's POV)
I look up from my hands and see Anthony typing something on a phone, Anthony hands the phone to the boy. They look at me again and Anthony gives me a thumbs up and smiles, my cheeks turn bright red again and the boy smiles at me. He turns around and walks away, Anthony walks back over to me. He sits down.
Brooke: I hate you.
Anthony: No you don't. His name is Josh by the way.

My phone goes off a second later, I grab it and see a message from a random number. I unlock my phone and go to the message, I look at the message.
Unknown: I think you're cute too😊

I blush again and smile.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hi:) so I hope you guys liked this first chapter of this book:) this is my new book; Josh Richards Imagines. i also published two new books called My Best Friend~ A Joe Waud Story and Pregnant By Chase Hudson ~ A Chase Hudson Story. if you want to go check them out too:) if you've never been to my account before or read any of my books before my other books are listed here:

💕New Books💕
- My Best Friend~ A Joe Waud Story

- Pregnant By Chase Hudson ~ A Chase Hudson Story

🖤Other Books🖤
- Crush~ A Hunter Rowland and Charles Gitnick Story

- My Brothers Best Friend~ A Joey Birlem Story

- Confusing Feelings~ A Joey Birlem Story

- Payton Moormeier Imagines

- Chase Hudson Imagines

- Waud Twins Imagines

-(The next time I'm gonna post is on Wednesday March 11th 2020)-