You Find Out He Has Been Cheating Part 7

*recap*
2 minutes go by and i'm pulling my socks on, jaden's door opens.
*end of recap*

we look up at the door and josh walks into the room.
josh: hey jaden-

josh looks up from his phone.
josh: oh. what are you doing here?
brooke: hanging out with jaden. 

he nods his head, i grab my shoes and start putting them on.
jaden: did you need something?
josh: i didn't need anything but i had a question.
jaden: what?
josh: who was that girl you were with earlier? anthony was telling me that he was in the pool earlier and he could see you with some girl?
jaden: oh it was just a girl.
josh: do we know her?
jaden: maybe-
josh: never mind. my question was just answered. how could you do this jaden?
jaden: what?
josh: i'm not fucking stupid. clearly that girl was brooke.

i roll my eyes.
brooke: shut up josh.
jaden: josh-
josh: don't try to tell me it wasn't her because there's literal evidence! she has hickeys on her neck and there's a condom wrapper on the ground and she's been here for like seven hours from what bryce said!
jaden: josh who gives a shit!
josh: i do! jaden we were supposed to be best friends! how could you just sleep with my ex?!
brooke: because i wanted payback!
josh: for what?!
brooke: i wanted payback for you cheating on me for five months!
josh: so you slept with my friend?!
brooke: yes!
josh: jaden do you hear this?! she clearly used you!
jaden: she didn't use me josh! i agreed to do it because you deserve to know how it feels to be betrayed! you hurt her so it was our turn to hurt you!
josh: what did i ever do to you for you to betray me?!
jaden: my first girlfriend i ever had you slept with her and knew it! i kept it a secret and didn't say anything about it all this time but it was time for you to know how it feels!
josh: you knew about that?!
jaden: yes! i'm not fucking dumb josh!
josh: i can't believe you would sleep with my ex!
jaden: it's your own damn fault you fucked up in the first place!
josh: why couldn't you have slept with a different friend?! why did you have to sleep with jaden?!
brooke: because he agreed to do it!
josh: jaden we are no longer friends!
jaden: i'm literally fine with that!

josh turns around and walks out of jadens room, we hear anthony talking then josh yelling again.
anthony: what's going on. why were you yelling?
josh: jaden fucking slept with brooke!
anthony: wow. why?
josh: because he's an asshole!

jaden scoffs and rolls his eyes, we hear the front door slam shut. i stand up and grab the rest of my stuff.
jaden: he's a fucking idiot.
brooke: he really is. i'm sorry. maybe that was a bad idea. it didn't fully hit me until now that it would actually ruin your guys' friendship.
jaden: don't be sorry. he deserved it. he's a cheating asshole who sleeps around with his friends girlfriends.

i nod my head.
jaden: i'll walk you out. i don't trust josh. he gets physical most of the time when he's mad.
brooke: i know.
jaden: he never hurt you did he? like physical when you guys were together?
brooke: the most he would do is push me and grab my wrist tightly.
jaden: why'd you stay with him?
brooke: because it wasn't like that most of the time and i thought he would change but clearly he didn't.
jaden: oh.

me and jaden walk out of his room and to the front door, he opens the front door and we walk outside. we see josh sitting in his car with his head laying on the steering wheel, we walk over to my car and i unlock it. i open the drivers door and toss my stuff in the passenger seat.
jaden: i'll talk to you later.
brooke: okay. bye.
jaden: bye.

he smiles at me and i smile back at him, i get in my car and turn it on. i lock the doors and jaden walks back inside the house, i pull out of the driveway and start driving back home.

if you like joey birlem please go check out my new book; joey birlem imagines : )