You Find Out He Has Been Cheating Part 5

-sorry I posted this 3 days late:)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*recap*
he pulls out of the parking spot and starts driving to the zoo.
*end of recap*

a few days have gone by since me and jaden were in sacramento, we're back in l.a. now. right now i'm at the sway house hanging out with jaden, we're in his room sitting on his bed playing on our phones.
jaden: not to like make you feel upset or anything but how do you feel?
brooke: what do you mean?
jaden: like about the whole josh situation. do you still feel upset or anything?
brooke: oh. i still don't really know. i'm just confused on how i could love him so much and for us to date for two years then he goes and cheats for a few months but when i found out he cheated i just feel nothing. i don't understand it. i'm hurt obviously but not to where i'm gonna cry everyday about it or anything like that.
jaden: maybe it's been like that for a while. maybe you were loosing feelings for josh a couple of months ago so you didn't really feel incredibly upset when you guys broke up.
brooke: that would make sense i guess. i'm also kinda mad though that he cheated. like i wanna get revenge.
jaden: *laughs* revenge?
brooke: yes. i'm pissed that he did that to me so i wanna get revenge.
jaden: what would you even do to get revenge on him?
brooke: i don't know. sleep with one of his best friends or something.

i shrug my shoulders and jaden chokes on his drink, he looks at me. he sets his drink down, along with his phone. i look at him.
jaden: oh my god brooke. that's actually gonna fuck up a friendship.
brooke: i know. it's not like it would work anyways. anthony is with avani, bryce is just someone i would never choose to sleep with, griffin has a whole thing going on with dixie and kio and quinton wouldn't matter anyways because it wouldn't affect josh because he's not that close to them.
jaden: have you thought about this before? you had an excuse for everyone.
brooke: no. i've never though about it before.
jaden: oh well what's your excuse for me then?

jaden smiles and laughs again along with me.
brooke: i don't really have an excuse for you.
jaden: then am i an option? *laughs*
brooke: *laughs* i wouldn't want to mess up your friendship with josh. i hate him so much but you're a good person and you don't deserve to have a friendship messed up because of me.
jaden: but josh fucked up bad. he clearly was in the wrong and i would pick you over him any day now that i know he cheated. i know it's supposed to be bro's before hoes or whatever which i'm not calling you a hoe but josh messed up and he's in the wrong so in this case it's hoes before bro's even though you're not a hoe.
brooke: *laughs* i think that you just wanna get laid.
jaden: *laughs* no. that's not it.

i laugh again along with jaden, a couple of minutes go by and he stands up. he grabs his phone and walks into his bathroom that's attached to his room, he shuts the door behind him. a few seconds later i hear the shower turn on, my phone dings meaning i got a text. i grab my phone and see that it's a text from jaden, i unlock my phone and go to the messages. i look at what he sent.
jaden🤩: come join😏

i let out a little laugh, i set my phone down on the nightstand and stand up. i walk over to his bathroom and open the door, i walk in and shut the door behind me. i start getting undressed, when i finish getting undressed i walk over to the shower curtain. i push it to the side a little bit and step into the shower, i shut the curtain and jaden turns around. he looks at me and smiles, he grabs my waist and pushes me against the shower wall. he kisses me and i kiss him back, i wrap my arms around his neck.
jaden: do you think this is gonna make josh jealous? *laughs*
brooke: i hope so. *laughs*

he moves one of his hands down to my butt, he squeezes it and i let out a soft moan. he moves his hands down to my thighs, he lifts me up and pins me against the wall. i wrap my legs around his waist and he continues to kiss me, i lightly pull on his hair. he lets out a low moan, i tangle my fingers in his hair.
jaden: you're so hot.
brooke: not as hot as you.

jaden leans his head down and starts kissing my neck leaving hickeys behind, i lean my head back giving him more space to leave hickeys.
brooke: i know we just got in here but can we take it to the bedroom?
jaden: yeah.

jaden moves his head away from my neck, he sets me down and turns the shower off. i get out of the shower and grab a random towel, i wrap it around my body. jaden steps out of the shower, he grabs another towel and wraps it around his waist. i walk out of his bathroom into his bedroom, he follows quickly behind me. he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, i go to kiss him when someone yells. he pulls his arms away from me.
griffin: aye jaden! at least have the decency to close your window and drop the curtains!

i turn around and he walks over to his window.
jaden: shut up griffin!
anthony: yo is that josh's girl; brooke?!
jaden: no! it's not brooke! also brooke and josh broke up! he cheated on her!
anthony: are you sure?! that looks a lot like brooke!

jaden rolls his eyes, he shuts his window and pulls the blinds down. he walks back over to me and wraps his arms around my waist again.