You Find Out He Has Been Cheating

-sorry I posted this 5 days late:)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

right now i'm on my way to the sway house to see josh, when i get there i park my car in the driveway behind his. i take my keys out of the ignition and grab my phone and wallet, i grab my keys and open my door. i get out of my car and shut the door, i walk up to the front door and knock on it. the door opens a few seconds later, jaden smiles at me and i smile back at him. i walk inside and jaden shuts the door behind me.
jaden: josh is in his room.
brooke: okay. thank you.

i smile at jaden again and walk to josh's room, i hear whispering. i go to open the door when it gets shut in my face.
josh: uh just a second. i'm getting dressed.
brooke: okay.

i hear his closet door shut, the door opens a few seconds later. i walk into his room and hug him, he hugs me back. he shuts the door.
josh: what are you doing here?

i lift my head up from josh's chest and look up at him.
brooke: we had plans today. we were gonna go play mini golf and get dinner. remember?
josh: oh uh yeah. i remember.
brooke: why are you nervous?
josh: i'm not.
brooke: yeah you are. we've been dating for almost two years. i know when you're nervous.
josh: oh. i'm not nervous.
brooke: okay.

i pull away from him.
josh: you can just hangout on my bed for a few minutes. i have to go get my laundry from the laundry room.
brooke: okay.

i kiss josh and he kisses me back, he pulls away a few seconds later and walks out of his room. i walk over to his bed and sit down, i start playing on my phone. 2 minutes pass by and i hear a phone ringing in the closet, the ringer quickly gets shut off. i look over and see josh's phone sitting on his nightstand. i set my phone, keys and wallet down on his bed, i stand up and walk over to his closet door. i open the door and see a girl sitting on the floor wearing one of josh's shirts.
brooke: uh who are you?
maddie: i'm maddie. who are you?
brooke: i'm brooke.

a few seconds go by and i realize what's going on.
brooke: josh! get your ass in here!

i hear footsteps running towards josh's room, maddie stands up. i cross my arms and maddie walks out of the closet, josh walks into his room.
josh: oh shit-
brooke: what the fuck is going on? why did i find some random girl in your closet?
josh: uhm well maddie this is brooke and brooke this is-
brooke: i know who she is. josh what the fuck?
josh: i am so sorry brooke, i-i don't even know what to say.

tears gather in my eyes.
brooke: w-why would you cheat?
maddie: wait, are you guys dating?
brooke: not anymore.
josh: brooke, please don't-
maddie: you told me that you didn't have a girlfriend.
brooke: are you fucking kidding? you are such an asshole.
josh: you guys let me explain, please?-

maddie crosses her arms.
maddie: there's nothing to explain. you told me you were single and that you didn't have a girlfriend but clearly you did and you cheated on her with me. you are the worlds biggest dick.
brooke: h-how long has this been going on?
josh: a month.
maddie: don't lie. it's been going on for five months.

josh looks down and scratches the back of his neck.
maddie: i'm so sorry, if i knew he was dating you i would have never started whatever we were.
brooke: it's fine. i'm not mad at you but you josh; i hope you rot and i hope that karma hits and i hope it hits you hard because you are the worlds biggest asshole. i-i spent two years with you and i regret it.

i walk over to his bed and grab my keys, phone and wallet. tears start going down my cheeks.
brooke: w-we're done.

i walk out of josh's room and walk to the front door, i wipe my eyes and open the front door. i walk outside slamming the door behind me, i walk over to my car and unlock it. i get in and shut the door behind me, i lay my head down on my steering wheel and start crying, a couple of seconds go by and i lift my head up. i put my keys in the ignition and back out of the driveway, i start driving back home. i wipe my tears off of my cheeks again, i get home 20 minutes later, i park my car. i get out shutting the door behind me, i walk into the house and see ashton, luke, michael and calum sitting on the couch.
calum: i thought you and josh had plans?
brooke: *crying* w-we did.
ashton: what's wrong?
brooke: *crying* nothing. can i go to my r-room now?
michael: no. what happened?
brooke: *crying* nothing.
luke: something's wrong. why are you crying brooke?
brooke: *crying* just please leave m-me alone.

i run up the stairs to my room.
calum: brooke get down here and talk to us and tell us what's going on.
brooke: *crying* no.

i walk into my room shutting my door behind me, i lock it and take my shoes off. i lean against the wall, i pull my knees up to my chest and lay my head on my knees.