He Finds Out You're Pregnant With Someone Else's Baby Part 2

*Recap*
Josh gets tears in his eyes and he walks out of my room, the front door opens and slams shut a few seconds later. I calm down and lay on my bed, I get underneath the covers. 10 minutes go by and my phone dings, I grab it and see a message from Anthony.
*End Of Recap*

I unlock my phone and go to Anthony's message.
🐜Anthony🐜: hey, does josh know yet?
🤙Brooke🤙: yeah. he just found out.
🐜Anthony🐜: oh fuck. is he on his way back here?
🤙Brooke🤙: i don't know. i think so.
🐜Anthony🐜: does he seem upset?
🤙Brooke🤙: yeah. he seems hurt and mad. i don't blame him for being mad and hurt. we messed up but he's pretty angry with you too.
🐜Anthony🐜: so should i lock myself in my room?
🤙Brooke🤙: maybe.
🐜Anthony🐜: did you guys break up?
🤙Brooke🤙: yeah🙁 i don't blame him though. if i found out he got some other girl pregnant I would probably break wipe with him too.
🤙Brooke🤙: can we also maybe talk about something between me and you?
🐜Anthony🐜: yeah. what's on your mind?
🤙Brooke🤙: i feel weird even thinking about this and bringing it up but josh said something and I was thinking about it for a few seconds.
🐜Anthony🐜: what was it?
🤙Brooke🤙: well now that we know that i'm pregnant and you're the baby daddy, i was just wondering if you were going to stick around or not?
🐜Anthony🐜: i don't want to be called your baby daddy and i'm gonna stick around. i'm not just gonna accidentally get you pregnant and then leave you.
🐜Anthony🐜: also since you and josh are done now have you thought about maybe me and you getting together?
🤙Brooke🤙: kinda.
🐜Anthony🐜: really? i completely understand if you don't want to do that but i think it would be easier to take care of the baby if we were together.
🤙Brooke🤙: yeah. i think it would be easier too but i don't think i can just hop into another relationship right now. i know it's my fault on why me and Josh broke up but i still need some time.
🐜Anthony🐜: i understand that. i'll give you all the time you need and when you're ready to be back into a relationship just let me know.
🤙Brooke🤙: okay. thanks for understanding ant❣️
🐜Anthony🐜: of course💕

I close out of our messages and shut my phone off, I turn on my tv and start watching Parks and Recreation.