Chapter 1

(Y/N) Cady a.k.a Crazed Caddy

Gotham the city of gloomy weather and deranged criminals. My drivers pulls the smooth black car I'm in to a stop infront of Creatures of the Night, the strip club I built with my very two hands. The words were in big pink neon letters. Colorful lights strewn about here and there making the place more inviting. Perfect front bussiness for all my other ways of income. Whatever a good paying costumer wanted, I delivered. Want sex? One of my girls would do it for a pretty penny.

Want drugs? Easy. Want to kidnap someone? I sent my men to retrieve and deliver all in one go. Although I had lines I could never cross. We never targeted or hurt children. None of my men or hell, even women raped. It wasn't a good look that I wanted to wear. Make me look like a fool and I'll kill ya with a smile.

I walk into my club earning cheers and some squeals from the girls. A few run up to me immediately engulfing me with their bodies all speaking to me at once. I chuckle deeply and keep the deepness going as I spoke. "Missed your Daddy, huh girls?" They all coed and followed me as I went into my office that was basically a lounge with a bar and bed, but had my desk in the back for all the fucking paper work I have to do. I failed to mention, I dress as a man. Gotham is a male dominated territory, some will argue what about Harley or Posion Ivy?

Shit, they didn't hold any real power in this damn town. Haha. It sucked having a somewhat of a glass ceiling in being a criminal so thats why I put on the man act. It actually keeps me safe, no one knows that I'm a woman and as a woman I don't use my real last name. Cops and other boogey men can't connect the dots.

I waltz over to the bar and look through the assorted colored and shaped bottles. Till my eyes landed on some good ole' whiskey to brighten my day. I take the bottle back to my desk and take two shots before pulling out my gun to lay it upon my desk. "Hey tootsie! Bring in the first fucker. I want to smile." She nodded her head as she left the bed full of girls.

She brought in some scrawny man with black greased hair and sunken in hazel eyes. His arms riddled in tracks, he fidget as he walked over to stand infront of my desk. His eyes held fear as he shake standing infront of Crazed Caddy.

"I heard from a tattle tale that you havent been delivering my goods." I laugh as I stand up, gun in hand as I sway over to him. "Where is my shit little man? Or at least where the fuck is my money?" I looked over to him, insanity and utter madness swirl in my eyes. My hand naturally aiming the gun at his head.

"I can get you the money! I swear boss!" He panic as he backed away from me.

"You should have already had the money dipshit. You made me look a fool infront others." I laughed as I pulled the trigger shooting the thief in the head. I smiled wildly at the girls, my eyes still deranged as I spoke, "Clean this place up. I'm already tired of looking at him."

"Yes Daddy." They all basically said in unison. Shoving my gun into my waist band as I grab my whiskey and almost hop into the main room of the building. The bass of the music playing slightly shakes the walls as all the different women danced for money. What their lives where like was none of my bussiness, they wanted money and I gave them a job.

A loud commotion caught my attention, there she was, that little bitch dressed in red and black. Prancing around like she owns this joint. The pig tail wearing skank was knocking around a few of my bouncers. Guess she got a little erratic while I was upstairs. I smirk taking a big swig of whiskey before pulling my gun and firing it at the ceiling. The music stopped, some people screamed others went silent with their hands up.

"Well look whose little toy decided to come play." I gritted through clenched teeth. "Harley Quinn, nice to see ya."

"Caddy. How have ya been fat boy?" She smirked as I got closer. So what I wasn't tall and thin like this lamp post. Oh fucking well.

"Awe the tool thinks she can hurt my feelings." I laughed in her face, alcohol reeking off my breath. It made her scrunch up her nose and wave her hand infront of her face.

"Geez fatso, needa mint?" She giggled as she skipped around like some bimbo." Mistha J says you got good real estate and was wanting to buy you out."

My face twitched in anger looking at her smack her gum with her mouth open like a giant kid. "Listen you caked whore. Get the fuck out."

She stands for a minute as she if is thinking before shrugging her shoulders, "Nah. You can't make me." She pouted her lips out as she giggled. Without a second thought I shot the bitch in the leg making her drop to the ground with a cry. I go over to her, gripping a handful of her hair I pull her back to look at me.

"You don't go willingly, I'll send you back Mistha J. Scouts honor." My wicked grin back on my face as my eyes flickered with insanity. She laughed like a maniac before addressing me.

"Touch one, just one hair on my head and Mistha J will kill you personally." She went back into a giggle fit thinking I was scared or either submit to the Clown Prince. Just as fast as I started to drink my whiskey again I shot the bitch in her head.

"Woo! Haha! Head shot number 2! I'm on fire today." I inhaled the smoke still creeping out of the barrel making me groan out in pleasure as I exhale. I look around me at all the motionless faces as I feel like my smile could pop off my face. "Don't stop the partt because of me. Turn on the music! Dance! Drink! Do some drugs! Haha, just have fun."

The music starts back up and the girls begin to dance again. I point at two of my bouncers to pick the body up and follow me. They follow me out the back lf the club behind it is a small look shed, the whole property walled off by brick from the outside. The put her body in the shed on a small table surrounded by various sharp tools and chainsaws. I lwt what happened aink in as I stare at Harleys' lifeless body. She looked paler than before if that was even possible. Blood down the front of her face, eyes wide open still in disbelief. I just killed the Jokers toy.

Soon I would be on that mans radar. Fuck it, I said I would deliver her to him. So why not do it in pieces. Buzzing off my liquid gold I pick up the chainsaw and dismember her limbs as it makes me feel so happy. God that bitch was annoying to me and plus she made me look like a fool in my own home. The fucking disrespect, I wallow in the mix of happy and angry as each limb comes off.

Quickly I call one of the goons I hired to come back here and finish this shit. I wanted to go upstairs to take a quick nap then I should find a good place to lay low. Maybe be (Y/N) for a few days till the heat with Joker died off. Who am I kidding? He is probably gonna try to kill me now. Let the game begin.