Chapter 4

(Y/N) POV

"I knew you were a clown but aren't you supposed to be, uh, funny?" I started laughing in his face, "Caddy belongs to no body." He tensed up as he chocked me and threw me to the ground. He loomed over me as I smiled back up at him. I felt my insanity slip causing my eyes to swirl with it.

"Why am I even wasting my time?!?!" He growled as he slammed the door behind him to leave. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!" I yelled through the door at him. My chubby little fists pound against the door. One of his goons swings the door open, giving me a glare through his small clown mask. I smirk and stand off to the side as he lays clothes for me on the bed.

"Look if ya could just be quiet then we'll get along." He stated to me still wearing his glare. My cross my heart in mock hurt as I pout out my lips.

"Want me to stay silent? Give me a radio. I need some music." I smile and lean on my right foot, cocking my hip to the side.

"But..." He mumbled out unsure of the request.

"Look big boy. The windows are barred. You keep the door nice and locked. I can't exactly leave. So, I mean I can start screaming till my lungs pop or you can just give me a radio." I inhale deeply acting as if I was going to scream. The man jumped and started to wave his hands in the air.

"Please! I'll get it. Just don't scream. I want to live today." He goes pale as he leaves the room to get my radio. Look if I'm gonna be in prison again might as well have some music or news in the background. The last time I got locked up, I kinda well...just about killed about everyone of my cell mates. The warden let me have a radio and a cell to myself after I was deemed too dangerous. With the little bit of extra space in my cell I was able to work out and read all day.

A soft knock comes to the door and once more the giant goon comes in with an old battery powered radio. It has an cd compartment on the top of it. It was a dull silver full of scratches along with having an half broken antenna. Wasn't fancy but it would have to do.

"It has new batteries in it. So please be good while Boos man is out." He pleaded and left the room. Locking it with a soft click, tapping my foot against the wooden floor I begin to fidget around with the radio. Static errupts from the little speakers as I dial the knob and position the antenna. Till Maria Brinks voice filtered through singing, "

Excuse me can you tell me what you've heard about my life

Maybe a dirty little fairy tale, a girl of the night

I heard that I grew up filthy, a trailer park queen

Drop out pregnant statistical teen

I know you heard about the bloody knife

About my daddy's perfect virgin and my mother's wife

You know I heard I don't belong in this game

Still you hold your hands in the air screaming my name!"