Chapter 4

-Present time-
3 boys just asked me if I could go to their house. Well, I know a lot about them now. They are the same age as me, in the same grade as me, the same age as me and we are going to the same school next year. I need new friends.

Me: "sure, but I need a new shirt first."
Alejandro: "don't worry you can borrow one of mine."

Alejandro winked at me as we all got up. Mattia looked kinda pissed at this point. He really doesn't like me. I'm sure of that now.

Mattia's POV:

What the fuck... why is Alejandro trying to flirt with her? Why is he even inviting her? We barely just met her. She's probably a fan.

Alejandro's POV:

Mattia messed up with this girl and we wanted to be nice. She's honestly really chill and fun to be around. I don't think she knows about us. I offered Veronica to come over and to give her a shirt and mattia looks pissed about it.

Veronica's POV:

We made our way down to the car garage.

Kairi: " okay well I brought my car so we can all go in there."
Me: "I brought my car too. Does anyone want to come with me?"
Alejandro: "I'll go with you so I can give you directions."

He smiled at me. That god damn smile. As soon as Alejandro said this, Mattia turned around and walked away. Kairi said bye and caught up with him.

Me: "what's up with Mattia?"
Alejandro: "I don't know. I guess he just gets weird around new people."

I shrugged it off. I made two good friends. Mattia isn't gonna ruin that for me. The car ride was pretty fun. We talked the whole time about our pasts and friendships with other people. He was really chill and funny. I checked my phone at a red light and still no texts. As we were pulling up to Alejandro's house, I realized that I live 3 houses down from him. We went inside. The other boys weren't there yet. We went upstairs and he gave me a t-shirt. I went to his bathroom and changed.

Alejandro: "Just a little big."
Me: "shut up"

I said that hesitantly but, thankfully, he laughed. Then the boys walked in. I tied the shirt up. Me, Kairi and Alejandro all hung out while Mattia sat in the corner on his phone, making petty comments every once in a while. We were all having a good time, listening to music and dancing. Eventually, Mattia got up and he's gonna hang out downstairs. We kind of ignored him and kept dancing. Soon enough it was 11 o'clock at night.

Me: "shit... I have no where to go tonight. I was supposed to go to a friend's house but she hasn't texted me back."
Alejandro: "just stay here, duh."
Me: "are you sure?"
Alejandro: " yeah the boys are staying. You're good."

We hung out for a little bit longer until we got tired. Kairi and I put blankets on the floor and laid down. When I woke up the boys were still sleeping. I thought I would go downstairs and make them breakfast since they let me stay over last night. I got some pancake mix and a pan out. I started cooking when I heard someone walk up behind me.

Mattia: "whatcha doing there?"
Me: " cooking."
Mattia: "well no shit. I meant what's your goal here? You already got Alejandro's attention."
Me: "what? I'm cooking breakfast for them because he let me stay over."
Mattia: "cut the bullshit. We all know you're trying to get with him."
Me: "you're delusional. They're my friends."
Mattia: "whatever you say, princess."

Did he really just-? Whatever it doesn't matter. Alejandro and Kairi came down. We ate.

Word count: 641

Authors note: the next chapter should be the start to getting interesting so tune in to that.