Chapter 6

Veronica's POV:

I woke up and rolled over. Mattia was laying on the floor. He was awake and on his phone.

Me: "bro what are you doing?"
Mattia: "laying down."
Me: "why are you here mattia?"
Mattia: "I need to talk to you."
Me: "okay..."
Mattia: "uh... I don't get why you still hang out with our group. I don't know which of them you like, but they all see you as a friend so I don't know why you're still trying at them."

I was so surprised. He came to my house, messed with my shit, gave me an attitude the entire time and then told me all of this out of nowhere. My jaw clenched and so were my fists. He that I was angry but I'm guessing he didn't give a fuck.

Mattia: "hello? I asked you a question."
Me: "I don't like any of them. I don't know what lead you to believe that I do, but they're my best friends. Not that it's your business anyways."
Mattia: "what about me?"

He walked close looking me up and down.

Me: "what about you?"
Mattia: "ugh never mind you're slow."
Me: "uh okay. So why are you still here?"
Mattia: "where's Sophia? We haven't seen or heard about her in like a week."
Me: "she's on a family trip...why?"
Mattia: "I just said because we haven't seen her. Can you not hear?"
Me: "whatever dude get out."
Mattia: "awww you don't want me to stay?"

He said with a smile. I mean he could stay if he wanted. What huh? Ew wait. Did I really just think that about mattia out of all of them?

Me: "now."
Mattia: "fine. By the way, that letter was cute."

He laughs. Did he really read my letter?

Mattia: "I haven't met your mom yet. Where she at?"
Me: "mattia get out now. And tell the boys to leave."
Mattia: "so I don't get to meet her?"

I pushed him out, I locked my door. I felt like crying but I held it in. I still haven't told my friends what happened with my mom. It happened only 3 months ago. I didn't want them to see me cry. Only sophia knows. But besides that, why was I not against mattia staying in my room... uh oh.

Word count: 390

Authors note: ..... and so it begins
Sorry that these are short chapters I've been really busy. :(