Chapter 8

"Your father accepted his fate Nyssa both times. Looking me in the eye, and letting his kill count, his tyranny end but not you. You fled, cowering in the face of what should've been your end." Bruce stated after he appeared in the submarine." Your not a survivor, your a coward just like everyone who uses that precious Lazarus water...And I'm making sure you never find more, your not going to be close to a drop of it after Edward attacks."

" You brought Nygma onbo-" Her confusion ended when the dog that belonged to Oswald sank it's teeth into her leg after Bruce shook his head a twisted smirk forming. She tried fighting it off but it might've been the equivalent of trying to fend off a starving wolf pack experimented on by Hugo Strange.

" Not that one..I  increased the most primitive, the most dangerous parts of the animal attacking you. Dozens of times worse than what the biggest most rabid mutts can do to a person, I've made it strong enough to take a wounded assassin like you, and tear out pieces of skin, and break bone with his jaws." Bruce watched to the very end after she bled out, slowly. He cleaned the blood from the dog's mouth, collar and teeth. Returning it normal and erasing any memory or instinct he could have afterward of the incident before dropping it off at the best home he could find. 

Sinking the submarine and her remains so that they could never be recovered.