Chapter 3

For what was Eduardo Durrance it haunted his dreams... Forcing him to relieve the hell he went through, every sadistic pain. Any past victories, any good memories were drowned... All he would feel was the same  stabbing pain he felt when he fought Jim, the one that forced him to need a breathing apparatus... He would wake up lashing out,  trying to punch holes in his reinforced cell walls. And if he ever tried to curse the name, or fall back to sleep all that he would sense and feel was the bat bites all over again... In every place more agonizing.  A mixture of burning, stinging, and acidic.. Every second he tried to hold it in, the pain, the bit of humanity and sensitivity. But hr would let it in loud groans, curses and screams... Even pleas..

All of his mercenaries in Blackgate assumed he broke in there.... He could hear it's voice insulting Nyssa, his leader. He could see it's cloak fluttering in the shadows... He reached over to pull him in and rip him apart.. Instead he was slammed against his own cell bars. Feeling smaller hands around his neck, feeling strength that didn't seem possible...."This is for everyone caught in the crossfire.  This is for what you did to my fathers, and the love of my life.." Dozens of snapping sounds echoed throughout the entire prison...

Assuming he did all of the damage to himself, they sedated him heavily for the rest of his days. With enough tranquilizers, to put down a half dozen men pumped into him every hour and a injury that would prevent him from ever lifting or hurting another person ever again.