Someone|Chapter 16

A/n: some of yall bouta be real mad at me-🙈

Song: how did i ever- clario (slowed&reverb)
Kairis pov

I looked over to see matt rushing over to me.

Matt: yo dude can you hear me?

Me: wha-what?

I said wiping my eyes hoping he didnt see my tears. He most likely did.

Matt: are you fucking ok?
He said taking his hands out of his pockets and rubbing my back.

I looked at him and was so close to crying because of that question.
(A/n: yall know how yall finally able to hold in your tears but then out of fucking no where someone asks if your ok and then you break dow? Yeah? No? Ok)

Matt noticed my eyes starting to get watery.

Matt: oh no no, im sorry. I- uhh

Matt's pov (hehe🙈)

I didnt know how to react to this. He was literally going to cry in my face.

Im known for my aggressiveness and my anger problems so when people cry i usually dont give a fuck. But this. This shit HURTED.

I didnt even know the guy and i could tell from his vibe he was fucked.

I just hugged his head and soon after he hugged my stomach. He started to ball his eyes out, making my new jacket get wet. And i could of swore his nose was running.

Me: this jacket is new-..

Kairi pulled away wiping his face.

Kairi: s-sorry i jus-

His eyes instantly got watery and i just didnt care any more. I hugged his head again, giving him reassurance that its ok.

It was only $360 anyways i can get another one.
(A/n: or just wash it-)

Kairi wrapped his arms around my stomach and gripped on my jacket before wiping his face on my jacket.

I pulled away from him and sat on the log besides him.

I set his head on my lap and stroked his hair. My mom does this to me whenever im sad so I thought it would help.

Me: do you wanna tell me what happened ?

Kairi sniffed before speaking
Kairi: s-someone just hurt me..

Me: what?! Who!?

Kairi: t-this person

He had wiped his eyes so much they were red and swollen. He was also shaking while breathing unsteadily.

Me: so your not gonna tell me who huh?

Kairi shrugged. I let out a sigh.

Me: well when i do figure it out, trust me when i say i will beat the shit out of them.

Kairi giggled. It felt nice that i made him smile. I usually make people hate me, its just in my nature. I continued to my rant while playing with his hair.

Me: i mean how could anyone hurt you, your so fragile

I could see kairi's face turning red. But having no emotion on his face.

Did i say something wrong?

Me: i- uh didnt mean to offend you if- if thats how you to it

I said as I lifted my hands in the air in defense.

Kairi: n-no its fine..
He reached for my hand and placed them back on his head before continuing.

Kairi: it feels nice.