Breaking in | chapter 24

Edited 🥱
Mattias pov

Me and ale got ready for our mission.

"Yoo you ready?" I asked him.
"Yeah bro lets get this over with" he replied.

We walked out the warehouse and went to the location.

Once we arrived the boss texted us the name of the person who lives there.

I notified ale and we snuck by the house, we were suppose to get into a safe, but we had to look for it.

We made sure no one was around and went through the back door.

I had a back pack so i grabbed a lock pick and opened the door with gloves. I opened the door slowly and looked around and signaled ale the coast was clear. We both slowly entered the house and shut the door but keeping it unlocked in case we have to leave right away.

We split the downstairs and searched the place for the safe. Ale put on his gloves and roamed throughout the kitchen and i did the same to the living room

We both didn't find anything so we went upstairs.

We looked around and seen anything suspicious.

We of course had masks and stuff on just in case there were cameras.

"Whatever you do ale.. dont break shit!" I told him.
"Finnee i wont" he said smacking his lips.

We split ways and searched rooms. As we searched ale found out something.

"Uhh mattia.. theres cameras" ale said coming out of the room he was in and pointing to the ceiling.

"Shit!" I said while thinking.
"Can i break it?" Ale asked
"no!" I told him.
"We need to figure out where is the surveillance room is and we can just delete any footage of us being here" i told him.

Ale sighed but knew my plan was more smart and safe.

"We should do it after we find the safe, because if we do it now we gonna have to delete the footage twice" i told him

Ale nodded. And we proceeded to search. I soon found a room with locks. About 4 of them

"Four locks means four cocks- anyways.." I whispered to myself. I have no idea why i said that.

"Ale i think i found something" i loudly whispered.

Ale came right away, and i picked all the locks. I opened the door and seen the camera footages. I quickly noticed a built in safe.

"Jack pot" i said rushing over to the safe.
"I will delete the footage and turn the cameras off so when we leave they cant see it." Ale said going over to the computer and monitor.

"Good thinking." I told him as i grabbed a stethoscope out my backpack and put it on my ears.

I moved it around and turned the dial counterclockwise at the same time. I heard the two clicks i needed to hear. I reset the lock once more and turned the dial counterclockwise again until the dial is opposite of the sounds of the two clicks(if that made sense) and turned it clockwise and listened. I kept rotating the dial and counted how many clicks i heard. At this point i use mental math since we didnt have much time.

Believe it or not im very smart when it comes to math. I made s graph in my head and determined the combination.

(I do be teaching u how to break into a safe doe)