shh | chapter 37

third person pov

third person pov

When Kairi whimpers and lets out a ''please'' after a quiet ''I want you'' Mattia can't help but feel such fondness and he just wants to kiss Kairi till the day he dies. the air was thick (I could be very cliché and say with lust but it was actually thick because they're both so sweaty and they're panting and they feel like exploding right now but of course I have to be more 'romantic' and say that the air was thick with lust)

"suck me off" Mattia demanded.

Kairi obeyed his orders and switched spots with Mattia, Mattia was now against the headboard while Kairi was submissively waiting for approval from Mattia. Mattia soon enough shook his head as he pulled off his pants fully. Kairi grabbed Mattias member a slowly jerked it, he spat on it for more friction and sensation for Mattia as he rubbed Mattias dick up and down.

"stop teasing already, just put it in your mouth" Mattia growled.

Kairi did as Mattia asked and placed his mouth on the top of Mattias dick, causing Mattia to slightly flinch.

Mattia actually does love the sensational feeling of kairi's mouth. Mattia would occasionally let out small moans such as;

"F-uck," or, "ouh ah"

Mattia just can't help but drag his tongue over his bottom lip and curse when he glances down to see his boyfriend bobbing his head between his legs, or let out low whine at how wet kairi's mouth is. The only other sound is the wet, delicious ones coming from the blowjob.

Mattia tips his head back, runs some fingers through kairi's dark hair and gives a little warning through gritted teeth,

"God, I'm coming," he moaned quietly and lets himself spill into Kairi's throat. Kairi swallows like a good boy, and Mattia immediately pulls him off his lap to kiss the living hell out of him.

Mattia broke the kiss and tugged for Kairi to get on top of him. Kairi placed both his legs on each side of Mattia's thighs. Kairi gripped on Mattia's shoulders as Mattia placed his tip on Kairi's entrance. Mattia let go of his dick as it slowly went inside of Kairi, he gripped onto Kairi's waist to make sure it would hold firm. Kairi began to breathe heavily as he could feel Mattia stretching him out.

"How are you still so tight" Mattia groaned in pleasure.

Kairi couldn't speak, all he could do was bite his lip as Mattia entered deeper inside of him. once Mattia was in fully he grabbed kairi's ass and began thrusting slowly, he didn't want to make loud noises this early while his mom was still here, but he really wants to hear Kairi moans. Mattia went deeper every time he thrust inside of Kairi. Mattia was focused on hearing Kairi, meanwhile, Kairi was trying his best to not be too loud, Kairi replaced his moans with hard breaths, but soon Mattia got more impatient, he started to slam inside of him making occasional clapping noises. those noises triggered Kairi and made him moan in Mattia's ear as mattia continued to hit his g spot.