222 |Chapter 18

Song: redbone-childish gambino
3005- childish gambino

Mattia's pov

★彡D R E A M I N G...彡★

𝙳 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙼 𝙸𝚂 𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶...

𝐃 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐌 𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝!

I woke up in a dark area. Sweating and panting. Everything was dark. I heard footsteps.

Me: w-whos there?!

??: hahahaa mattiaaa

That voice.. sounds.. familiar

Me: who are you!?

The figure came into the light.

Kairi: you don't remember me?

My eyes widen. It felt like i couldnt breath.

Me: what? Of course I remember you! Come here

I tried reaching my arms out but they were chained to the floor. I looked at my wrists and back at kairi.

Kairi started crying. It hurted me deeply seeing him like this for some reason.

Me: why are you crying? Stop it!

Kairi: 2:22

Me: huh?!

Kairi: 2 2 2

A caption popped up that said "2 2 2"

Kairi eyes got red, soon dripped blood for about 5 seconds. I looked away, i could bare seeing him like that, but once i looked back, he had a straight normal face.

Anger grew into his energy. His face was blank but the vibe was harsh.

Me: a-are you ok.
Kairi: no.

I was going to say something but he spoke before me.

Kairi: time.

Me: time?

Kairi: no time.

He back away back in the darkness. I wanted more answers but he ignored me. My eyes started to fill with tears.

Me: KAIRIII!! DONT LEAVE ME HERE!!

I tried getting up but i was still chained.

I gave up and cried. Soon i felt a weight lift off my wrist.

The chains! They were gone!

My response was to get up and find kairi. I ran into the darkness. Not caring what might be in it. I ran for what seemed like hours, i seen light but the darkness soon became a bright red.

"Time time time time" was all i heard. I tried ignoring the sound as i was almost close by the bright light, but the message from earlier popped up everywhere i went "2 2 2" or sometimes "2:22"

I closed my eyes as i noticed my arms started to bleed. I looked back. Which is something you should never do. And seen a pair of hands trying to grab me. I cried and the fear filled my body. I ran right into the light where i felt a pair of hands touch me.

2 2 2
[btw Seeing 222 reveals that the angels are trying to send you a message that it is time to commit to your relationships, both romantic and personal. Do not ignore the guidance of the angels because they influence all aspects of your life.]
Me: LET Go-