Our little secret | chapter 31

Alvaros pov

I woke up to a pair of hands wrapped around me from behind.

I turned around and seen alejandro's face snoring softly.

I freaked out a bit but i got use to the feeling. I stared at his face and slowly brought my hand to his face. I gently touched his soft skin and rested my hand on his face.

"Take a picture it will last longer" he said in a raspy voice, still having his eyes closed.

He startled me so i flinched and removed my hand, but he then opened his eyes and grabbed my hands and put them back.

"You have soft hands" he told me
"You have a soft face" i giggled

Out of no where he leaned in and kissed me. I was caught off guard but I returned the same energy and kissed him back. He made out for a good minute before pulling away from each other.

"What are you doing to me baby?" He asked with a smile, revealing his dimples.

"I don- you have really cute dimples" I complimented him

"Heh heh thanks" he giggled

I didnt say anything and neither did he, we just stared at each other. He was really making me question my sexuality. Ive always liked girls but for some reason i wouldn't mind if i dated him.

"Gimme your phone" I demanded

He did so without any questions and showed me his password.

'Either he trust people too easily or he just trust me.. imma go with the second one'

He handed me his phone and i went through his apps to find snapchat.

"Whatchu need it for anyways?" He asked
"Im accepting that offer you gave me earlier" i told him

He gave a confused look

"TaKe a PiCtuRe iT WiLL LaSt lOnGeR" i mocked him

"Ohhh.. No! I look like shit right now!" He protested

"You look fine to me" i told him and turned around so i could get both of us in the picture.

"Smilee" i told him
"No!" He stubbornly said
"Cmonn for me?" i asked him
"No." He told me and grabbed my waist.
"Hmm fine im taking a picture either way" i shrugged my shoulders and positioned the camera.

"No baby dont!-" he ended up smiling anyways and I took the picture.

It was perfect and adorable how he looked up and smiled unpreparedly

"Delete it."he demanded
"Nuh uh" i sat up And went to his settings and set it as his lock screen wallpaper.

He snatched it back and looked at his phone.

He let out a sigh before speaking
"I will keep it as my wallpaper only because you look cute in it" he said kissing me on the cheek and getting off the bed to go downstairs.

I laid back in bed and took a short nap.

Ale soon woke me up and as i opened my eyes i smelled food. I instantly sat up and looked at ale.