Gun fire| chapter 21

Kairis pov

Mattia ignored me for the rest of the day and the next day. I was so bored. I decided to hit up alvaro.

Slat king👉🏼👎🏼
--------
:Olaf☃️
Aye bitch
Slat king👉🏼👎🏼:
What you want hoe?
:Olaf☃️
You tryna come over?
Slat king👉🏼👎🏼:
For?
:Olaf☃️
Damn i cant hang with my bsf?
Slat king👉🏼👎🏼:
I was just asking. But yeah i can come thru
:Olaf☃️
Bet text me when you here
Slat king👉🏼👎🏼:
Ight.

I got off my phone and cleaned my room. Once i finished i took a shower.

A couple of minutes later i heard my door open. I instantly thought it was maiya trying to get in my closet to get my clothes to put on her giant bears. I never understood why she didnt use her own damn clothes.

Me: MAIYAA GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ROOM!

No response. I got suspicious and hurried up and dried myself with my towel.

As soon as i was done i went out the bathroom to find alvaro doing that weird leg thingy where you hold up your hips to make it stable while your legs go in the air. You know what im talkin about.

I laughed and spoke.
Me: what the fuck are you doing?

Alvaro panicked a bit and instantly stopped what he was doing and acted as if he was on his phone the whole time.

Alvaro: i dont know what your talking about dude.

He said scratching his neck. I laughed and shook my head and joined him on my bed.

We chilled for a while in silence. It wasnt awkward since we were use to these types of hangouts. We just enjoyed each other's company.

Alvaro then broke the silence and spoke.

Alvaro: dude not to be homo or nun, but have you seen this boy? He a pretty boy not gonna lie

He showed me a boys instagram, with the username @alejandrosario

He did look a little attractive but not as attractive as ma-

Alvaro: he goes to our school. But he rarely shows up, ive heard that hes the "bad boy" type, which is probably a misconception.

Me: your probably right.

Alvaro eyes widened at his screen.

Alvaro: yo look, its finna be a party at his house soon.

Me: so?

Alvaro: soooo you wanna go?

Me: your asking me if i want to go to a party that a stranger is hosting, to add on to that, a person who has a bad reputation?

I asked him giving him my "-_-" faces

Alvaro: kairiiii. Hes probably not that bad, he's probably just misunderstood.

Me: yeah he probably accidentally robbed an old lady

Alvaro: HE DID THAT?!

me: ... no. I dont know, but i bet he did!

Alvaro took a deep breath of relief

Me: look if you wanna go you can, im not stopping you.

Alvaro: but i dont wanna go by myself..