Chapter 2 (Gusu University)

Chapter 2 (At the University)

Today, Yibo did not go to the office as usual as he had promised or forced to attend his Haikuan Ge (cousin but because of their closeness, Yibo call him Ge) that he will speak at their University. Yibo had a busy week and he just flew in from Hong Kong 3 nights ago. It is 6.30am in the morning and he was awaken by his phone alarm.

"Urghhhh", he stretch his hand to switch off the phone alarm and try to sit up on the bed. He then took the phone from the bed and scroll down his daily schedule today and notice that his very kind Ge has cancel his whole day schedule with only his speech in the University.

He has a shared document with his secretary where he could see that his secretary wrote in it

"Gusu University Speech – the rest cancelled by Mr HaiKuan (Sorry, Mr CEO) ). He laughs to himself as he can't decide if his Ge is either kind, considerate or TOTALLY SELFISH. Anyway, it is not often that he gets to enjoy a relax day, sometimes he even works on weekend when required.

Yibo got up from his bed and does his usual routine of cleaning his teeth and a good bath. He then went down stair into his massive house to get his breakfast.

He decided to bring his laptop down as he wanted to prepare some of his thoughts about the speech. He munched his toast and type on his laptop at the same time. Mrs Ding came and looked at Yibo with the kindest eyes in the world.

"Young master, don't get choked ok, you are working so hard" Mrs Ding

"Ah, Mrs Ding, don't worry, I am fine and thank you" Yibo replied, Yibo felt pleased with Mrs Ding as she has worked in the Wang household for 20 years and she is like a nanny to Yibo. In Yibo lonely world, he felt pleased to have someone like Mrs Ding caring for him.

"Ok" Mr Ding smile and bow and left him in the kitchen.

After about half an hour, Yibo slammed his laptop and called his driver

"Get the car ready in 15 minutes" shouted Yibo to his driver

He went upstairs to get himself dressed up. Yibo is a naturally handsome man. He has inherited a lot of his father and mum's features. Yibo hopped into the car with a light blue suit that fit every muscles in his body. The suit gives him an aura of mature but yet young look and this is what Yibo is trying to achieve and he knew damn sure that he have topped it excellently.

The road to Gusu University was a short ride from his home, Yibo was educated in the States and this is his first time entering his own local University. It is a sunny day and he could see young girls and boys chatting about and some of them were even holding hands which brought a frown onto his handsome face. The chipping birds and the welcoming swing of the trees branches only adds on to the life and the beauty of spring in the University.

The driver turned around to Yibo.

"Sir, you might need to walk from here to the main hall"

"Mn" Yibo nodded and he got out of the car and put on his dark sunglasses. He was about to lift his feet to walk towards the steps of the main hall when he heard a beautiful voice singing from the side of the building along with their conversation.

"Mm.... I think I should not hit this note too high"

"No, you done it beautifully, Xiao Zhan. Don't worry, you will get a Grammy award for your song"

"Idiots, you always like to throw lots of bulls around, Zuo Cheng" and from the side were lots of light giggling and laughter plus chatting.

Yibo head up a few steps and enter into the building but the voice was so beautiful that the curiousity in his mind doesn't allowed him to take further steps to move into the main hall. He stand at the foyer as he could heard the voices of the conversation getting louder meaning these kids are moving towards the building.